SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Hey Socomn peeps. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Socomn peeps.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:05 am
We did end up playing last night Paul you should have jumped on. Had a room of like 10 people even though it wasn't a scheduled "community night" thing. I never know myself if I am going to hop on until like 10 minutes before I do lol. Basically when night rolls around if I got nothing going on I jump on, if I do then I just wait for another night.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:10 am
I was going to hop on last night then the Walmart bug hit me and I was out buying drinks and cleaning supplies around 10 pm last night.

My wife and I rather do the shopping around 9 or 10 at night, less crowded.. I will play more often when my job settles down a little also. I'am usually super busy during the summer and work long hours, it usually slows down for me around Sept.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
LUKENBACHER wrote:As long as you guys are playing SOCOM and trying to grow the community, I support you 100%. Paul doesn't get enough credit for keeping this place up and going for as long as he has. It's just as old as TRS and I have been a member for almost 7 years now. Cheers!
wow, i just checked and I have been a member here longer than TRS.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:42 am
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
LUKENBACHER wrote:As long as you guys are playing SOCOM and trying to grow the community, I support you 100%. Paul doesn't get enough credit for keeping this place up and going for as long as he has. It's just as old as TRS and I have been a member for almost 7 years now. Cheers!
Here we go, SLICK with his "I was here first" trying to pull rank on everyone already. king
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:45 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I was going to hop on last night then the Walmart bug hit me and I was out buying drinks and cleaning supplies around 10 pm last night.

My wife and I rather do the shopping around 9 or 10 at night, less crowded.. I will play more often when my job settles down a little also. I'am usually super busy during the summer and work long hours, it usually slows down for me around Sept.
"Do I want to play Socom or go out and buy cleaning supplies"... Oh Paul, your Socom membership card is so revoked pal.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:46 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
Here we go, SLICK with his "I was here first" trying to pull rank on everyone already. king
Thats right tomb! now get in line!
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:52 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey Socomn peeps. - Page 3 Cutting-in-line-in-front-of-i-o
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum