SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Socom Friends Night (any night) Empty Socom Friends Night (any night)

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:24 am
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
I'm making this thread just as a heads up thread for when there is some xlink activity going on. This thread is not just about scheduled community nights, it's about any nights people feel like they want to jump on and play Socom. So if guys are planning to jump on xlink for an S2 night or CA night or what have you they can give the heads up in this thread for an organized get together but it can also be used on a non organized night if someone just decides on a whim they might jump on and just want to put some feelers out there to see if anyone else wants to jump on and play some games.

So if you have an account here and over at TRS and guys on TRS are planning on jumping on you can give the heads up over here as well to try to get the word out to as many as possible. Who is "running" the get together on any particular night is irrelevant. This is a universal thread just to let people know some of the guys in our community want to get on and play some Socom and give others the heads up who might not be aware or who only jump on when they know for sure that people they know will be on.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Socom Friends Night (any night) Empty Re: Socom Friends Night (any night)

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:04 pm
Good idea..
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:15 pm
Not sure if anyone is interested but I might jump on tonight for awhile. Maybe a couple hours, maybe more depending on the quality of how xlink is running. I haven't heard of anyone else planning to go on so I'll likely just roll solo and try to get in any rooms that have a good amount of people in them.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:38 pm
I checked last night and no one I knew was on.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:00 pm
I thought last night was the night ome of us played, maybe not, maybe it was 2 nights ago. When you hop on though makes sure you look at not just the main lobby but see if there are any private arenas made, sometimes we put the room in the main lobby if we are short people and sometimes we create a private arena if we have a decent amount of guys. I've been playing tonight but xlink is running shitty. I seen Animal and MattyB pop in but not sure if they are playing games tonight as I haven't run into them in any rooms I've hopped in.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Not sure if anyone is playing tonight but I'll likely be jumping on some S2. I know Wednesday is CA day for some peeps but I just roll on S2 because I don't have the CA map packs...and cause I am a biased shill who like S2 a lot more then CA lol.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:42 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:Not sure if anyone is playing tonight but I'll likely be jumping on some S2. I know Wednesday is CA day for some peeps but I just roll on S2 because I don't have the CA map packs...and cause I am a biased shill who like S2 a lot more then CA lol.

That's because s2 is better than ca, 
Ca has some cool maps and coop but 
When you want to scratch the Socom itch, 
Nothing satisfies like socom 1, but since it has no LAN
We have to settle for socom 2... well, I would, if I had a pc or laptop to play xlink through.....
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:49 pm
, so if you hit the minus sign on a post, you can't change it, I was just experimenting when I minused the op in here, don't take it the wrong way Tomb lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum