SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 21 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:53 pm
ChemoFreak7 wrote:So i guess this will be my first post over here. I got into my share of shit with people on TRS but i always said, it was like a brotherhood. Shit got toxic, just like it did over the fucking mic, but when the shit talking in the lobby was done, we greened back up and continued the game! What pisses me off, is the same thing that seems to have everyone else fired up. No fucking warning, just DONE. Last thing i knew i was posting on the 25th of October asking if the same cunts were running SOF, i was expressing the slightest bit of interest in actually reinstalling H-Hour to dick around for a bit and see what was what. I hadn't in at least a year, and still haven't.

(I don't even want to give them the satisfaction of seeing my fucking name in the lobby if i'm being real)

Then life happened, next thing i know, my dumb ass is wondering why the fuck i can't post. After about 2 minutes i saw the latest from Animal. Ummmm... ooooook. I guess i said all was going to say then. Idk i just looked at it differently and hearing Luke say it was all about Socom and nothing else in so many words... wtf man!? I stuck around TRS because of the people, and yeah i had my moments where the site pissed me off and i wondered wtf i was doing there still, but i was connected to the people there. Every one of them, even the people i argued with, and most of the people i argued with became some of the people i spoke to the most. I'm looking at you Tawok. 

We went from being at each others throats over shit i can't even fucking remember, to commenting on each others channels and swinging through streams to pay our respects. So it upsets me when i hear about these fucking rivalries that didn't end, as if that's all we were good for as a community. Yeah people fight, and some people just would NOT relent. Well imo sometimes the fucking mod needs to end it! I moderate folks, iv'e done it for years with EverQuest... plot twist i know... fuck me. But sometimes you need to rule with a heavy hand and deal with the "FUCKIN FORUM NAZI MADMIN!" rabble rousing later. 

People needed to fuckin go dude, and they didn't. The thing is, i considered myself a casual TRS user of late, i stopped in 3 maybe 4 times a month the past 2-3 years to just keep in touch and mostly post about random shit like Trailer Park Boys... so people like Skimask who shitposted, i honestly just mistook for a fucking retard... legit. I thought that dude was retarded until just now, reading peoples posts. Because he posted like a retard... iv'e been around retards lol i mean idk how else to put it, iv'e worked with them, and he acted retarded so to know he was just a troll pulling everything down, just goes to show how much i paid attention, and just what was done about the guy!

So it's kind of stupid for me to be pissed right? Since i didn't live there? WRONG! I still went there, it was still a hub for me to pull into port if you will, stop in with the lads, have a few pints, maybe call Celerity a fucking shill and then defend him a week later... who knows!? But god damn it you took that away from me! And i just don't see a good god damn reason for it. 

Fin.
Love the avatar lol
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:06 am
ChemoFreak7 wrote:So i guess this will be my first post over here. I got into my share of shit with people on TRS but i always said, it was like a brotherhood. Shit got toxic, just like it did over the fucking mic, but when the shit talking in the lobby was done, we greened back up and continued the game! What pisses me off, is the same thing that seems to have everyone else fired up. No fucking warning, just DONE. Last thing i knew i was posting on the 25th of October asking if the same cunts were running SOF, i was expressing the slightest bit of interest in actually reinstalling H-Hour to dick around for a bit and see what was what. I hadn't in at least a year, and still haven't.

(I don't even want to give them the satisfaction of seeing my fucking name in the lobby if i'm being real)

Then life happened, next thing i know, my dumb ass is wondering why the fuck i can't post. After about 2 minutes i saw the latest from Animal. Ummmm... ooooook. I guess i said all was going to say then. Idk i just looked at it differently and hearing Luke say it was all about Socom and nothing else in so many words... wtf man!? I stuck around TRS because of the people, and yeah i had my moments where the site pissed me off and i wondered wtf i was doing there still, but i was connected to the people there. Every one of them, even the people i argued with, and most of the people i argued with became some of the people i spoke to the most. I'm looking at you Tawok. 

We went from being at each others throats over shit i can't even fucking remember, to commenting on each others channels and swinging through streams to pay our respects. So it upsets me when i hear about these fucking rivalries that didn't end, as if that's all we were good for as a community. Yeah people fight, and some people just would NOT relent. Well imo sometimes the fucking mod needs to end it! I moderate folks, iv'e done it for years with EverQuest... plot twist i know... fuck me. But sometimes you need to rule with a heavy hand and deal with the "FUCKIN FORUM NAZI MADMIN!" rabble rousing later. 

People needed to fuckin go dude, and they didn't. The thing is, i considered myself a casual TRS user of late, i stopped in 3 maybe 4 times a month the past 2-3 years to just keep in touch and mostly post about random shit like Trailer Park Boys... so people like Skimask who shitposted, i honestly just mistook for a fucking retard... legit. I thought that dude was retarded until just now, reading peoples posts. Because he posted like a retard... iv'e been around retards lol i mean idk how else to put it, iv'e worked with them, and he acted retarded so to know he was just a troll pulling everything down, just goes to show how much i paid attention, and just what was done about the guy!

So it's kind of stupid for me to be pissed right? Since i didn't live there? WRONG! I still went there, it was still a hub for me to pull into port if you will, stop in with the lads, have a few pints, maybe call Celerity a fucking shill and then defend him a week later... who knows!? But god damn it you took that away from me! And i just don't see a good god damn reason for it. 

Fin.
lol sup Chemo. When you got to the part about SkiMask it made me think of this scene for some reason.
tbird
tbird
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:37 am
hi
tbird
tbird
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 am
I heard you wre talking about me
ChemoFreak7
ChemoFreak7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:22 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:So it's kind of stupid for me to be pissed right? Since i didn't live there? WRONG! I still went there, it was still a hub for me to pull into port if you will, stop in with the lads, have a few pints, maybe call Celerity a fucking shill and then defend him a week later... who knows!? But god damn it you took that away from me! And i just don't see a good god damn reason for it. 

Fin.
lol sup Chemo. When you got to the part about SkiMask it made me think of this scene for some reason.

Thanks for the warm welcome my dudes. Also LOL! Great scene. I like this one better though. 
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
tbird wrote:I heard you wre talking about me

Whats up Man, welcome to the Forums.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
What up @Chemofreak7, long time no see.. Thanks for signing up
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
tbird wrote:I heard you wre talking about me
Sup tbird. I was just thinking "It would be nice if we could get some of the worst players in the history of Socom from xlink to join" and then boom, here you are lol. Just kidding, welcome aboard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum