SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://1upsdevelopment.com/

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 36 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:
1UP wrote:
Swill wrote:

Yada yada yada. My point still stands. You're an immature child who wants to hold grudges for an eternity because you don't have the balls or the sensibility to act like an adult, grow the fuck up, and move on from the past. You can try to speak for the people who joined Tawok's channel, but the evidence is in action. They joined. They're at least mildly interested in seeing things improve. Myself, 1UP, Evo, Paul, Jungle, we've been having cordial, normal conversations with Tawok and Co. all day in the Discord over there, so you can say what you want to keep deluding yourself.

As for the rest, again, posting about Hexum's video doesn't add anything worthwhile or significant. We all already know why TRS was shut down. Seeing or not seeing Hexum's video doesn't change anything. You wanted to post about it so you can continue to act like a brat, throw shade at people, and continue the drama you so desperately need to continue. Again, you're part of the problem and you no longer have any room to claim you're a victim, because if you wanted to be part of the solution and help things move forward in a positive way, you could. Yet, you refuse to.

Please do not speak for me. I have yet to have a meaningful conversation with Tawok and as of this morning he killed any attempt of that happening.

It's rather funny how you get on him for speaking for people but here you are doing the same fucking thing and you have no idea what my thoughts are on the situation.

@1UP, Tawok let me know that the reason you got bumped from Discord is because he made some changes to his channel. You need a phone verified account now.

And I quote from him:

"I had a troll use the idiscord command on my stream last night to jump in here and post some foul shit. According to the Discord Admins, using the phone verification requirement is the best way to nip that in the bud.

I can post a moderation log screenshot later to substantiate my claim."

No I know what happened, but I am not getting an app on my phone to talk to a person on discord. There are other ways he could have handled that, he decided to do the more intrusive route.
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:59 pm
Swill wrote:
1UP wrote:
Swill wrote:

Yada yada yada. My point still stands. You're an immature child who wants to hold grudges for an eternity because you don't have the balls or the sensibility to act like an adult, grow the fuck up, and move on from the past. You can try to speak for the people who joined Tawok's channel, but the evidence is in action. They joined. They're at least mildly interested in seeing things improve. Myself, 1UP, Evo, Paul, Jungle, we've been having cordial, normal conversations with Tawok and Co. all day in the Discord over there, so you can say what you want to keep deluding yourself.

As for the rest, again, posting about Hexum's video doesn't add anything worthwhile or significant. We all already know why TRS was shut down. Seeing or not seeing Hexum's video doesn't change anything. You wanted to post about it so you can continue to act like a brat, throw shade at people, and continue the drama you so desperately need to continue. Again, you're part of the problem and you no longer have any room to claim you're a victim, because if you wanted to be part of the solution and help things move forward in a positive way, you could. Yet, you refuse to.

Please do not speak for me. I have yet to have a meaningful conversation with Tawok and as of this morning he killed any attempt of that happening.

It's rather funny how you get on him for speaking for people but here you are doing the same fucking thing and you have no idea what my thoughts are on the situation.

Since you haven't seemed to clue in on it yet, I thought I'd go ahead and give you the courtesy of letting you in on it with one last response.

I think you're a complete moron/troll, as you seem to always either completely misconstrue what I'm saying or you fail spectacularly to comprehend it, literally almost every single time. So, I don't respond to you anymore, nor will I after this courtesy response. If you want to respond to my comments and waste your time in doing so, then by all means, go for it. Just know that, when you do, it's a victory for me because you'll be lured into wasting your time writing something that will never be read by me or responded to by me.

But hey, by all means, carry on.
Swill you are so fucking stupid it isn't funny. What I said was based on what you just said. You tried to speak for me. Quit being a cunt, admit you were fucking wrong for once and move the fuck on.

I noticed you left the dicord again, was the lack of drama there too offending for you?
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Why do I need to talk to anybody? Where does it say that people playing a video game need to like each other?

To me, this would be fine and it's a great point. I agree. No one has to talk to each other to move on. There can just be a mutual agreement not to foment the drama by not rehashing old shit. That's the moving on part.

And that's not targeted at you or anyone in particular. You just make a great point to reply to. Everyone can just stop the personal mudslinging, keep the shit talk to SOCOM or how bad the other team is and I think things will sort themselves out just fine. You and I can kill a deep dish, a wet aged steak, have a few Imperial Stouts, and commit some good ol' fashioned debauchery...

Last edited by Tactical Junglist on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 pm
1UP wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
1UP wrote:

@1UP, Tawok let me know that the reason you got bumped from Discord is because he made some changes to his channel. You need a phone verified account now.

And I quote from him:

"I had a troll use the idiscord command on my stream last night to jump in here and post some foul shit. According to the Discord Admins, using the phone verification requirement is the best way to nip that in the bud.

No I know what happened, but I am not getting an app on my phone to talk to a person on discord. There are other ways he could have handled that, he decided to do the more intrusive route.

Roger that...just passing along information.

I don't think you NEED to use the app per se, I think it's just for verification purposes. I may be wrong though as I use both phone and PC.

Again, he just asked someone to reach out to you, so I did...
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Why do I need to talk to anybody? Where does it say that people playing a video game need to like each other?

To me, this would be fine and it's a great point. I agree. No one has to talk to each other to move on. There can just be a mutual agreement not to foment the drama by not rehashing old shit. That's the moving on part.

And that's not targeted at you or anyone in particular. You just make a great point to reply to. Just stop the personal mudslinging, keep the shit talk to SOCOM or how bad the other team is and I think things will sort themselves out just fine. You and I can kill a deep dish, a wet aged steak, have a few Imperial Stouts, and commit some good ol' fashioned debauchery...

Thats whats puzzling to me. Why Swill feels the need to force feed people into "talking it out" and if you decline you are a "screaming child".

No, people dont need to talk shit out. People are allowed to dislike each other. That has nothing to do with anybody playing a game with each other. Nobody needs to talk things out. And there hasnt been any mudslinging in days and as long as my name doesnt come out of their mouths there wont be any moving forward.

Its a non issue being made into an issue for no reason.
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:34 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:
1UP wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:

And I quote from him:

Roger that...just passing along information.

I don't think you NEED to use the app per se, I think it's just for verification purposes. I may be wrong though as I use both phone and PC.

Again, he just asked someone to reach out to you, so I did...

Yea I didn't realize he had unblocked me on twitter and he got a hold of me on there. I didn't have anything against him for that. I just had no way of getting in contact with him because of that.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:47 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

And that's not targeted at you or anyone in particular. You just make a great point to reply to. Just stop the personal mudslinging, keep the shit talk to SOCOM or how bad the other team is and I think things will sort themselves out just fine. You and I can kill a deep dish, a wet aged steak, have a few Imperial Stouts, and commit some good ol' fashioned debauchery...

Thats whats puzzling to me. Why Swill feels the need to force feed people into "talking it out" and if you decline you are a "screaming child".

No, people dont need to talk shit out. People are allowed to dislike each other. That has nothing to do with anybody playing a game with each other. Nobody needs to talk things out. And there hasnt been any mudslinging in days and as long as my name doesnt come out of their mouths there wont be any moving forward.

Its a non issue being made into an issue for no reason.

Well, not to speak for Swill, but I see his point as well. Not the part about not declining invites and screaming manchildren, mind you, but I'd love it if everyone could move past it and pick up dialogue again, but I know it won't happen. So instead, I'm just looking for that happy medium where there's basically a detente...no need to be buddies, but just stop being full blown at war enemies...

He's right when he says there's been a lot of good talk on Tawok's discord, not even about anything going on. Just...talking about shit. I'd love it if that carried over to everyone and more people came here or the new site (more the new site cuz I like how it's functioning so far). But, at this point, I'll personally just take what I can get...
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have had a few people ask me to delete their accounts over the past week or two.

I am all for free speech and I admit I have been a dick a few times myself, but I caught what I was doing and tried to stop.. If I can do it so can yall, I am probably one of the worst when it comes to wanting to defend myself, which is not what I am telling you guys to not do,, just use a different approach besides name calling and etc.. Cool guys, thanks man!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum