SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead

+5
MACK IS GOD
xCaZx
SocomDitch
S_L_I_C_K
Admin
9 posters
Go down
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone fans of the Walking Dead

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:08 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I gave SOA a try and got to season 2 and stopped watching it.

I thought it really hit its stride from the end of season 2.

May I ask why you dropped it?
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone fans of the Walking Dead

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:15 pm
You guys just don’t like it because you’re not bikers
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:33 pm
SocomDitch wrote:You guys just don’t like it because you’re not bikers

You mean The Walking Dead?
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:13 pm
SOA
SAMCRO
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:36 pm
SocomDitch wrote:SOA
SAMCRO

Im a fan of the show. I thought it was excellent. I just felt some of the plot lines and scenarios towards the last couple seasons got a little ridiculous 
Spoiler:

Also Jax literally murdered like 70+ people in the last few seasons alone. They wrote themselves into a few corners that required highly preposterous events to occur and to have Jax need to kill half of California to wiggle out of them.

Still a Hell of a show and a great watch.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:16 am
I was being facetious in my other post
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:00 am
*****SPOILERS FOR TONIGHTS EPISODE*****

I hope you got your shitin pants on, cause you gonna shit your pants....in the finale. I guess Negan is now a part time actor on this show, just a fantastic job of writing AMC. Two thumbs way up, I found a new replacement to watch when I want to fall asleep.

But atleast the SJWs will be happy with their little Titanic male love story they had for the majority of the show.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:09 am
dizee wrote:*****SPOILERS FOR TONIGHTS EPISODE*****

I hope you got your shitin pants on, cause you gonna shit your pants....in the finale. I guess Negan is now a part time actor on this show, just a fantastic job of writing AMC. Two thumbs way up, I found a new replacement to watch when I want to fall asleep.

But atleast the SJWs will be happy with their little Titanic male love story they had for the majority of the show.

This show is so laughably bad it like a parody of itself at this point.

Best review of tonights episode I've read.

I gave up back in S7 but will probably never stop watching it until it gets cancelled. I've been watching too long, so long that I can remember events in my life by what season was airing.

This episode is honestly one of the, if not the worst episodes in the show. I don't even know where to begin on all the shit that sucked about it, I'm not sure if it's the ultimate low, but it's the lowest the show's gone so far.
>Bring Morales back just to make Rick reflect on the past for one fucking scene
>Turn Daryl into an edgelord and literally a worse human being than his brother in every way
>Pull the stupid WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE BAD GUYS GUYS WE CAN'T JUST EXECUTE THEM shit again from S2 and S4 and S6 and S7 and FUCK THESE HACKS
>That hallway shootout which was the WORST shootout in the entire series. Absolutely 0 suspense. Uh oh Rick and Daryl up against 20 bad guys I wonder what will happen. Rick and Daryl don't die and all the bad guys do, wow I'm surprised, I was kept guessing there!
>Entire scene of homosexual sweet talk and kissing
>"Maggie why don't you kill Gregor?" "Because I need to wait until he does what he does in the comics."
>The most bipolar poorly written maniac of a character being the only voice of reason
>Instead of just one or two bad guys held captive like in the past they now have upwards of 30 murderers and rapists being kept among women and children
>No fucking recoil, at all, ever, except when Rick points his hand skyward when he happens to be firing a blank from time to time
>People getting moved by Kang Wewuziel's LARP speeches and actually dog pilling on him and taking bullets for him
>The tiger roaring aggressively at Wewuziel and the Kingdom but nobody cares because it's just CGI and wont attack the good guys because fuck writing
FUCK FUCK FUCK

The fight between Morgan and Jesus was one of the cringiest sequences Ive ever seen. The gunplay is horrible. Its literally 1983 A-Team tier except minus the cool factor of the A-Team. 

Apparently in post-apocalyptic America, half the population is gay, so Im not sure how they plan to repopulate.

I can already see the setup brewing to have Ezekiel start banging Carol, at which point it will be impossible for anyone with a functioning brain to not realize the show is pure propagandist nonsense.

I also like how they decide to keep a few dozen prisoners who they will have to feed, guard 24/7, and shelter when they can barely feed themselves. Quite realistic. Great writing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum