SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead

+5
MACK IS GOD
xCaZx
SocomDitch
S_L_I_C_K
Admin
9 posters
Go down
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone fans of the Walking Dead

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:Ok. This show has reached levels of absolute absurdity that I didnt think were possible.

I'll start from the beginning of the episode.

>More of the ridiculous LARPing of Kang Zeke and his cringe fest speeches.
>10 minutes of him sliding around on his ass away from zombies until hes saved with a quick cut from off camera by someone.
>He couldnt even stand up before, but now is walking pretty much fine with the guy who saved him.
>That guy is killed by a quick cut from off camera by Jim Carrey
>20 minutes of Jim Carrey and Kang Zeke walking
>Jim Carrey is about to kill Kang Zeke when he is saved by a quick cut from off camera by a Somoan
>Apparently because Kang Zeke has a bad leg, he cant get over an 8 foot fence, even though there is a giant man who could literally throw him over it standing there.
>Instead he decides, despite having a gun that he could try and shoot the lock with, to chop at the lock on the fence with his wood handled axe
>Saved from quick cut (noticing a pattern here) off camera from the zombies when they all start getting shot

Carol:

>Gets trapped behind a truck by 5 heavily armed, combat aged, large men
>Carol is a 120 lb middle aged woman
>She puts her hands in the air and is approached by one of them
>120 lb woman disarms large male in one movement of slapping at his rifle and then proceeds to overpower him and put a knife to his throat

Rick and Daryl:

>Rick and Daryl are chasing the bad guys down the road
>Bad guys pop the back of the truck open
>Reveal .50 caliber machine gun that you can literally shoot planes out of the air with
>Daryl dumps his bike at 50ish MPH and no helmet without a scratch
>Rick is 20 feet behind bad guy shooting machine gun at him
>bullets bounce off jeep
>Daryl has somehow gotten back on his bike and caught up to Rick
>Shoots bad guy with one hand from motorcycle going 50ish MPH
>Rick jumps from jeep into Hummer going 50ish MPH
>Rick drives off side of a bridge with no seatbelt
>crawls back up hill without any injury

Cut back to Carol, Kang Zeke, and Troy Palomalu:

>Zombies closing in on them
>King Zeke cant walk up 2ft incline in riverbed
>Pet tiger shows up out of nowhere
>Kills a couple zombies
>Now Kang Zeke can climb 2ft for some reason when he couldnt before
>500 lb tiger that literally kills bears in the wild and is the most efficient and brutal killing machine on the planet and could disembowel a man in seconds is overwhelmed by 8 zombies whos only weapons are blunt human teeth

Yea. This show has reached levels of retardation that has never been seen before on television. I didnt even bring up the horrible gun mechanics and special effects because thats a weekly thing and doesnt need to be pointed out.

The entire episode advanced the plot about 30 minutes in the shows universe.

Its hard for me to even put into words how laughably bad this show is. The fact that it has this "cult" following of "superfans" is proof to me that most of the population could and should be sterilized.

Did I miss anything @Dizee?

I haven't even watched this weeks episode yet but this is what I am talking about.

There is some cheesy stuff in past seasons but this season has taken it to a whole other level of absurdity.

The character "development" is ridiculous and makes zero sense. Last season Darryl is a whimpy little baby after Negan has his way with him. Now this season hes basically the fucking terminator.

The "special effects" are embarrassing..especially for something like TWD which should have a huge budget for this sort of stuff. The acting is horrendous...multiple characters have no clue how to even properly hold a gun. I mean they couldn't spend a little money to get someone in there to coach these idiots so they don't look like total morons on screen?

Sorry but when something is just over the top fake it just kills the entire vibe for me. I have a hard time staying interested in the show and this season has been really bad.
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone fans of the Walking Dead

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:34 am
The sad part is I used to love this show.

Now..I am not sure if I am just an idiot who overlooked this cheesy nonsense..or if its actually worse this season than in the past.

lol
UnSeenDeath88
UnSeenDeath88
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
xCaZx wrote:The sad part is I used to love this show.

Now..I am not sure if I am just an idiot who overlooked this cheesy nonsense..or if its actually worse this season than in the past.

lol
No I'm pretty sure the gun play is worse than ever this season, EVERYBODY has infinite ammo hacks on, out of all of the shooting I think they've shown a gun going empty not even 5 times. The only thing I can think is they've got somebody new in their this season or the last couple seasons for stunts, or the studios writers have lost their damn minds, and just said make it straight up action, like you know the expendables and other 90s 00s cheesy action let's do that.

Though I still think the flashlight suppressors at the prison were hilarious, along with some other memorable bad special effects, nonexistant recoil on certain takes, or the infinite ammo 12g pump at the farm. I noticed stuff early in the serious but let it slide because it was early and lower budget, now their is no excuse besides more writing and management.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:15 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

lol

Its been painfully cheesy since after the Governor arc. It was always boring. It became the worst show on TV here:

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead - Page 6 Rick_b10

When they decided their audience was so stupid that they would think anyone would put 57 band-aids all over their face for tiny little cuts that would heal on their own in 3 days. "Hey guys, dont forget Rick was in a fight!".

The show is dinner theatre tier at this point. Id bet good money they killed the tiger last episode simply to shave money off the effects budget.
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:35 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:

lol

Its been painfully cheesy since after the Governor arc. It was always boring. It became the worst show on TV here:

When they decided their audience was so stupid that they would think anyone would put 57 band-aids all over their face for tiny little cuts that would heal on their own in 3 days. "Hey guys, dont forget Rick was in a fight!".

The show is dinner theatre tier at this point. Id bet good money they killed the tiger last episode simply to shave money off the effects budget.

FUCK how did I overlook this. Thanks..now I feel like a moron LMAO.

Are those even band-aids? I mean it just looks like that little white tape you use to like tape up ankles haha.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:59 am
xCaZx wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

lol

FUCK how did I overlook this. Thanks..now I feel like a moron LMAO.

Are those even band-aids? I mean it just looks like that little white tape you use to like tape up ankles haha.

What they were TRYING to do was put butterfly bandages on him. Like this:

Anyone fans of the Walking Dead - Page 6 Butter10

Which are typically used by boxers or other people who may get cut on the face often and are used in place of stitches for minor cuts to reduce scarring compared to a stitched cut.

But their production staff is so lazy and or stupid, and they think their audience is so stupid they wouldnt notice and decided to put what looks like just pieces of adhesive bandage cut to mimic the LOOK of a butterfly bandages.

And dont feel bad about not noticing how bad it was. Just begin watching it as a comedy and its actually really enjoyable. Guess which Sunday night show makes me laugh more, Shameless or TWD? One is a comedy and one is a bleak post apocalyptic zombie horror show.

Yup. TWD. That shit makes me laugh at least 3x as much as Shameless.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:55 pm
Shameless is a much better show, it's downfall is just acase of the show starting to run out of ideas
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:31 pm
Yeah it's starting to get cheesy as fuck.. Only thing pissed me off was the tiger gettin all ate up!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum