SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:So will it be McFadden or Morris ? that is the question.. I also heard there maybe a 3rd back involved who actually produced more yardage..

But for some reason Jerry likes McFadden..

Jones will always go for McFadden. They have the Arkansas connection.

Dilly Dilly
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 pm
Broncos head coach Vance Joseph informed the team Wednesday that Osweiler would start at quarterback Sunday against the Eagles, Mike Klis of 9 News Denver reports.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:01 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:I just want to say I'm pissed at Bull for stacking QBs all season only to fail at stacking QBs to the point that he needs to grab another (Goff whom I wanted this week).
Well I sent you an offer to swap out your QB and his shoulder issue for Cam Newton. On the flip side of that I'll give you Safari Jenkins for Engram. My thinking was that Cam Newton is the better QB and that Engram is the better TE so we both improve a little and give up a little in one area. Winston would just be on my bench as an insurance policy anyways as after what Watson did to Seattle and how much points I left on the bench I don't plan on sitting him the rest of the way unless it's due to injury.

On a side note I finally gave up on him and dumped his ass but for anyone who wants to take a shot on him I dumped Reed to the FA list if you are desperate for a TE.

Just because your season is hopeless and you have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs because you are overmatched by superior talent, dont think you can just start roster dumping.......

Or at the very least give me the heads up first, buddy. We know you cant win, but maybe by making a trade with me you can have a small taste of greatness as you watch one of your former players cruise to a championship with a more talented owner.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:23 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:I just want to say I'm pissed at Bull for stacking QBs all season only to fail at stacking QBs to the point that he needs to grab another (Goff whom I wanted this week).
Well I sent you an offer to swap out your QB and his shoulder issue for Cam Newton. On the flip side of that I'll give you Safari Jenkins for Engram. My thinking was that Cam Newton is the better QB and that Engram is the better TE so we both improve a little and give up a little in one area. Winston would just be on my bench as an insurance policy anyways as after what Watson did to Seattle and how much points I left on the bench I don't plan on sitting him the rest of the way unless it's due to injury.

On a side note I finally gave up on him and dumped his ass but for anyone who wants to take a shot on him I dumped Reed to the FA list if you are desperate for a TE.

Just because your season is hopeless and you have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs because you are overmatched by superior talent, dont think you can just start roster dumping.......

Or at the very least give me the heads up first, buddy. We know you cant win, but maybe by making a trade with me you can have a small taste of greatness as you watch one of your former players cruise to a championship with a more talented owner.
Actually my team is so good that I said "Meh, I don't need Jordan Reed". If it weren't for me leaving points on the bench and not trusting certain guys on various weeks i'd still be undefeated.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards passing on the trade. Engram is at worse a middle of the pack TE 1. Cam lost Benjamin and that team appears to be in self destruct. Outside of health which I feel Winston will overcome in a week or two both QBs should finish the season neck and neck. I was mostly concerned with this week. Winston might miss the game and I don't like his matchup even if he was healthy.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:51 am
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards passing on the trade. Engram is at worse a middle of the pack TE 1. Cam lost Benjamin and that team appears to be in self destruct. Outside of health which I feel Winston will overcome in a week or two both QBs should finish the season neck and neck. I was mostly concerned with this week. Winston might miss the game and I don't like his matchup even if he was healthy.

I cant believe you would even entertain an offer from TOMB, a known swindler and charlatan. He is famous for trying to dump off fading or injured players to people and never makes a fair offer.

While I have been a pillar of integrity throughout both seasons of our league.

I love you bro, and I want to help you. Thats why Im offering you a chance to pick up a 2 time Superbowl champion Hall of Fame QB to help you down the stretch to help you make the playoffs. I want to see Eli Manning on your team leading you to victory every week the rest of the season. I WANT you to make the playoffs......

You DESERVE to make the playoffs.......

So lets work out a deal, brother. Im here for you........
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:04 am
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

I decided to pull down the trade anyways. With Olsen coming back in a couple weeks or so and speedster Samuel maybe getting a chance to get some full play time with KB out of the way I want to see how Cam looks. I just noticed to Cam has Rogers-less Packers and then Tampa Bay at home in the fantasy playoff weeks so I might need him as Watson plays at Jax in the first playoff week, the one defense I am concerned with trusting Watson with this year. So thanks for giving me some time to rethink it lol.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:29 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

I decided to pull down the trade anyways. With Olsen coming back in a couple weeks or so and speedster Samuel maybe getting a chance to get some full play time with KB out of the way I want to see how Cam looks. I just noticed to Cam has Rogers-less Packers and then Tampa Bay at home in the fantasy playoff weeks so I might need him as Watson plays at Jax in the first playoff week, the one defense I am concerned with trusting Watson with this year. So thanks for giving me some time to rethink it lol.

He thinks hes going to make the Playoffs......

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum