SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Open Letter To New Members

+6
PRE_-CISION-_
dizee
xCaZx
SocomDitch
MACK IS GOD
TOMBSTONE4U
10 posters
Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Open Letter To New Members Empty Open Letter To New Members

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I understand with the current situation at TRS some of you may be stumbling onto this site as you look for a new Socom forum venue. I just want you to know that anyone is welcome to join save maybe one person who attempted to dox one of our members. But I want to make it clear we are not looking for an echo chamber here. If you know of the situation and division that took place between some members over at TRS and are thinking like "Well I was never really on a side but when I did put in my 2 cents I tended to agree more with the other side so not sure if I'd be welcome here" just know that is not something to worry about. You're welcome here, you are welcome to join the debates, you are welcome to disagree, you are welcome to remain friends with people on all sides of the Socom fan spectrum.

We are not asking people to take sides. Joining here is not an "us or them" thing and I would actually encourage you to keep your memberships at other sites so you can keep your relationships going with people who decide to join us here as well as friends you have who opt not to participate here. All I would ask is that you don't come over just for trolling purposes. If you see debates going on here about TRS issues and you genuinely disagree with some members here and wish to express your opinion on that matter that is fine and we wouldn't consider a simple difference in opinion to be trolling. But I mean if you are just coming over to say "Haha you guys lost your forum site" or things of that nature then you likely will run into issues here. As long as it comes from a genuine place everyone is free to agree or disagree here.

Anywho, welcome aboard if you are just joining. Feel free to chime in or even just lurk in the background if you just enjoy reading the forums. Take care.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Open Letter To New Members Empty Re: Open Letter To New Members

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:I understand with the current situation at TRS some of you may be stumbling onto this site as you look for a new Socom forum venue. I just want you to know that anyone is welcome to join save maybe one person who attempted to dox one of our members. But I want to make it clear we are not looking for an echo chamber here. If you know of the situation and division that took place between some members over at TRS and are thinking like "Well I was never really on a side but when I did put in my 2 cents I tended to agree more with the other side so not sure if I'd be welcome here" just know that is not something to worry about. You're welcome here, you are welcome to join the debates, you are welcome to disagree, you are welcome to remain friends with people on all sides of the Socom fan spectrum.

We are not asking people to take sides. Joining here is not an "us or them" thing and I would actually encourage you to keep your memberships at other sites so you can keep your relationships going with people who decide to join us here as well as friends you have who opt not to participate here. All I would ask is that you don't come over just for trolling purposes. If you see debates going on here about TRS issues and you genuinely disagree with some members here and wish to express your opinion on that matter that is fine and we wouldn't consider a simple difference in opinion to be trolling. But I mean if you are just coming over to say "Haha you guys lost your forum site" or things of that nature then you likely will run into issues here. As long as it comes from a genuine place everyone is free to agree or disagree here.

Anywho, welcome aboard if you are just joining. Feel free to chime in or even just lurk in the background if you just enjoy reading the forums. Take care.

Well said.

Everything but the part about people being free to "disagree".

Nobody is allowed to disagree with ANYTHING I say. If they do, I will delete the post and BAN them immediately. I have MOD powers and I intend to use them.

Spoiler:
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:07 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:I understand with the current situation at TRS some of you may be stumbling onto this site as you look for a new Socom forum venue. I just want you to know that anyone is welcome to join save maybe one person who attempted to dox one of our members. But I want to make it clear we are not looking for an echo chamber here. If you know of the situation and division that took place between some members over at TRS and are thinking like "Well I was never really on a side but when I did put in my 2 cents I tended to agree more with the other side so not sure if I'd be welcome here" just know that is not something to worry about. You're welcome here, you are welcome to join the debates, you are welcome to disagree, you are welcome to remain friends with people on all sides of the Socom fan spectrum.

Well said.

Nobody is allowed to disagree with ANYTHING I say. If they do, I will delete the post and BAN them immediately. I have MOD powers and I intend to use them.

Spoiler:
I have mod powers to and you're two seconds away from being banned pal. Actually I don't think I can ban another mod but I will give you the evil eye and I can assure you that it will make you very uncomfortable.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Well said.

Spoiler:
I have mod powers to and you're two seconds away from being banned pal. Actually I don't think I can ban another mod but I will give you the evil eye and I can assure you that it will make you very uncomfortable.

Fuck you man. Mutually Assured Destruction. I"ll push the button on your ass first.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:32 pm
Sounding like Sof forums, lol
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:44 pm