Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:28 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Ok, I'm up to 1:20 into this. This is a troll right?

You made that graphic, and its you doing the Australian accent guy and one of your buddies is the first caller. Theres no way this first guy is real. He's gonna say Baba Booey or something right?

Edit:

Ok I'm at 2:30 and it obvious he's fucking with them. I just hope he tells them how fucking retarded they were.

This is good shit.
Back to top Go down
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 pm

gamer12789 is my favorite socomer
Back to top Go down
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:09 pm

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

You made that graphic, and its you doing the Australian accent guy and one of your buddies is the first caller. Theres no way this first guy is real. He's gonna say Baba Booey or something right?

Edit:

Ok I'm at 2:30 and it obvious he's fucking with them. I just hope he tells them how fucking retarded they were.

This is good shit.

Lol, it was a gag done by Turban and this other guy, I think his name was Scott something? Can't remember exactly.
Back to top Go down
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:25 pm

@Swill wrote:
@MACK IS GOD wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Edit:

This is good shit.

Lol, it was a gag done by Turban and this other guy, I think his name was Scott something? Can't remember exactly.

Yea I recognized Turbans voice after a couple minutes, but you're saying the "host" Australian guy was in on  it too?

Because I was fascinated to hear some of the revelations he mentioned. Either way, absolutely hysterical.

Turban taking down his channel was a dark fucking day, man. I used to just randomly go back and watch his vids for laughs every now and then. He was one of the most organically funny guys Ive ever watched. I have a bit of an "off" sense of humor and a lot of typical mainstream comics and people just dont get me to lose my shit.

But Turban was legit one of the funniest people I have ever watched.

I put laughs at the highest pinnacle of achievement.

It doesnt matter how you get there or who you offend, or the content of what you say. If you can make somebody lose their their shit off of what you say, thats a work of art. I literally viewed his work as art for the Socom community.
Back to top Go down
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:54 pm

@dizee wrote:
 Remember this faggot?

It was in the "recommended videos" while I was watching the Turban video.

Remember when he made that video with that skank that looked like he just picked her up off Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen?

Yes I am aware of the best and most active streets on which to pick up hookers in New Jersey, but I digress......

Anyway, yea so do you remember this faggot?
Back to top Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:39 pm

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
@dizee wrote:
 Remember this faggot?

It was in the "recommended videos" while I was watching the Turban video.

Remember when he made that video with that skank that looked like he just picked her up off Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen?

Yes I am aware of the best and most active streets on which to pick up hookers in New Jersey, but I digress......

Anyway, yea so do you remember this faggot?
He actually bears a striking resemblance to you but what gave it away it was someone else is he has his fingers up in their air rather then up his ass.
Back to top Go down
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm

@SocomDitch wrote:
Drum. 
Dudes as original as you get

Never got a new console,
 stuck with the classic

Aw shucks, man. But surely you have me mistaken for that original Socomer from the mountain west, who drove a truck and used the Socompass to call-out positions. Smile Dude played the game how it was meant to be played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your favorite Socomer   

Back to top Go down

Name your favorite Socomer
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: