SITE MAINTENANCE FEES

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: SITE MAINTENANCE FEES

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm

@Tactical Junglist wrote:
@dizee wrote:Can we all agree IHOP puts them both to shame? Red Velvet pancakes at IHOP are epic, I try to go atleast once every 2 weeks just cause of those suckers.

There is a restaurant up here by me called Buttermilk that makes Honey Bun pancakes. They drizzle the cakes in honey butter and top them with toasted almonds. Best pancakes I have ever had in my life. IHOP cannot touch this place. Granted it's a single restaurant as opposed to a chain. 

In the instance where I was dying for pancakes and had to hit up a chain, I'd definitely go with IHOP. Boysenberry syrup FTW.

I just gained 10 pounds reading this. Kelly's Country Cooking is a local area place that tries to kill you with how large the portions are.. I can usually knock down a good size chicken fried steak but I can't at Kelly's

PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm

I bet Junglist has eaten this once or twice back in the day! I bet you can't find it either.. 

My wife refuses to make it for me because she says it smells like dog food.. 

PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Back to top Go down

Post by MACK IS GOD on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@dizee wrote:Can we all agree IHOP puts them both to shame? Red Velvet pancakes at IHOP are epic, I try to go atleast once every 2 weeks just cause of those suckers.

There is a restaurant up here by me called Buttermilk that makes Honey Bun pancakes. They drizzle the cakes in honey butter and top them with toasted almonds. Best pancakes I have ever had in my life. IHOP cannot touch this place. Granted it's a single restaurant as opposed to a chain. 

In the instance where I was dying for pancakes and had to hit up a chain, I'd definitely go with IHOP. Boysenberry syrup FTW.

I just gained 10 pounds reading this. Kelly's Country Cooking is a local area place that tries to kill you with how large the portions are.. I can usually knock down a good size chicken fried steak but I can't at Kelly's

Jesus Christ is that a biscuit on the right?
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Back to top Go down

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:10 pm

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Jesus Christ is that a biscuit on the right?

Damn sure is and that comes with every meal.

PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tactical Junglist on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I bet Junglist has eaten this once or twice back in the day! I bet you can't find it either.. 

Aww HELL YEAH. Corned Beef Hash and EGGS!!!!

True story: I actually cannot stand Corned Beef, whether in a sandwich or w/Cabbage. I will literally just leave a house if I smell both cooking. But I will eat corned beef hash. That doesn't even make sense, I know, but it's true. It's DAMN true!

Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Back to top Go down

Post by MACK IS GOD on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:15 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I bet Junglist has eaten this once or twice back in the day! I bet you can't find it either.. 

Aww HELL YEAH. Corned Beef Hash and EGGS!!!!

True story: I actually cannot stand Corned Beef, whether in a sandwich or w/Cabbage. I will literally just leave a house if I smell both cooking. But I will eat corned beef hash. That doesn't even make sense, I know, but it's true. It's DAMN true!

100% THIS.

I am 100% Irish and I cant tell you how many beatings I took as a child because I refused to eat the food of "Our People" corned beef and cabbage every St. Patricks Day. One of my earliest memories is refusing to eat that putrid shit. I was too young to be thoroughly beaten, but as I progressed through childhood, 7, 8, 9 I took beatings and the old "Well its going in the fridge and you'll have it for breakfast".

Just the smell of it is enough to make me wretch and I would likely starve to death if I was on an island and it was the only food available.
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum