SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 2 Empty Re: SITE MAINTENANCE FEES

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:25 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Can we all agree IHOP puts them both to shame? Red Velvet pancakes at IHOP are epic, I try to go atleast once every 2 weeks just cause of those suckers.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 am
dizee wrote:Can we all agree IHOP puts them both to shame? Red Velvet pancakes at IHOP are epic, I try to go atleast once every 2 weeks just cause of those suckers.

There is a restaurant up here by me called Buttermilk that makes Honey Bun pancakes. They drizzle the cakes in honey butter and top them with toasted almonds. Best pancakes I have ever had in my life. IHOP cannot touch this place. Granted it's a single restaurant as opposed to a chain. 

In the instance where I was dying for pancakes and had to hit up a chain, I'd definitely go with IHOP. Boysenberry syrup FTW.
eVo7
eVo7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:17 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
eVo7 wrote:Meet me at Denny's, we can set something up.....

I'm more of a Waffle House guy myself

There's no Waffle Houses around where I live, you have to go a few hours south for those.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:30 pm
I always make sure to go to a Waffle House when I head to Maryland to visit friends. I am hoping one day that I make it onto Worldstar as a background observer...

In all honesty though, I love their food. Coffee sucks, but the food is good...
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Ive been patient so far, but I will not tolerate any further thread derailments.

I have a strict policy about threads devolving into food discussions.

First and ONLY warning.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:36 pm
dizee wrote:Can we all agree IHOP puts them both to shame? Red Velvet pancakes at IHOP are epic, I try to go atleast once every 2 weeks just cause of those suckers.

I ate like 9 slices of red velvet cake one time when I was really drunk at a wedding. The next morning my shit was red as a stop sign. I had no idea what was going on and thought i had internal bleeding and went to the hospital. When the doctor asked about things I had eaten etc, I told him and he said thats what it was from. Im pretty sure he told the nurses and other staff because they were giggling when I walked out.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:

There is a restaurant up here by me called Buttermilk that makes Honey Bun pancakes. They drizzle the cakes in honey butter and top them with toasted almonds. Best pancakes I have ever had in my life. IHOP cannot touch this place. Granted it's a single restaurant as opposed to a chain. 

In the instance where I was dying for pancakes and had to hit up a chain, I'd definitely go with IHOP. Boysenberry syrup FTW.

I just gained 10 pounds reading this. Kelly's Country Cooking is a local area place that tries to kill you with how large the portions are.. I can usually knock down a good size chicken fried steak but I can't at Kelly's

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 2 9k=
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I bet Junglist has eaten this once or twice back in the day! I bet you can't find it either.. 

My wife refuses to make it for me because she says it smells like dog food.. 

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 2 Corned-beef-hash-hash
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum