SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Just scooped up Call of Duty WWII Empty Just scooped up Call of Duty WWII

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 pm
Just picked up my pre-order from Gameflop, send me a friend invite if you also picked up the game. PSN is PAUL-AWOL- 

Hoping there is a clan function to use..  pig
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Just scooped up Call of Duty WWII Empty Re: Just scooped up Call of Duty WWII

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:02 pm
I've read the zombie mode is good. I checked steam and its getting quite a few complaints for historical accuracy. One of which is having black soldiers in the German army lol. 

idk, I feel like its just a new skin on the same old thing. Anytime I do end up getting a COD game I end up regretting it a week later cause I have no interest in playing it..with the exception of zombie mode here and there.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:29 pm
xCaZx wrote:I've read the zombie mode is good. I checked steam and its getting quite a few complaints for historical accuracy. One of which is having black soldiers in the German army lol. 

idk, I feel like its just a new skin on the same old thing. Anytime I do end up getting a COD game I end up regretting it a week later cause I have no interest in playing it..with the exception of zombie mode here and there.

Its the Madden of shooters. Just a new skin each year or a roster update. EA is one of the single worst companies on the planet across all businesses. They really are horrible for gaming.
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:50 pm
xCaZx wrote: I checked steam and its getting quite a few complaints for historical accuracy. One of which is having black soldiers in the German army lol. 
Thats racist.
Portraying blacks as evil American killing fascists.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:07 am
The game is not all that great and I wish I would have saved my money.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:40 pm
It's not a "bad" game. Boots on the ground, minimal kill streaks and fast pace action. Really it's the ideal cod game, the best in years tbh. With that being said it isn't my game. This is the COD to make me realize I've grown out of COD. This franchise is for casuals, children and arcade shooter fans. I can't find it fun anymore. What's fun about losing gun fights because your opponents connection is marginally faster. It's just a meat grinder game. Pointless. Meaningless. I'll play it for awhile but this time I'm done. They are just printing money with the name
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 pm
It is taking some getting used to. The whole waiting around in the Lobby as a group is pretty cool.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:31 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum