SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

To The site admins

+5
TOMBSTONE4U
dizee
PAUL-AWOL-
hexum
MACK IS GOD
9 posters
Go down
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

To The site admins - Page 3 Empty Re: To The site admins

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:27 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
dizee wrote:Hexum getting his own section should be voted on before any of that occurs. As far as making his own topic, I am all for that. Ofcourse this is all my opinion, I dont care either way, it will be a ghost section or topic regardless. 

As far as Tbird goes, this guy has booted rooms, ddos'd people and caused all sort of other ruckus on xlink. The sorry sack of shit practically lives on xlink, its like a moth attracted to a flame or a bum attracted to being a twitch streamer so if he ever pops his head on here, I would hope the admins would take care of it quick. And I mean by making a account, we all know they read and live on every word we post here as Guests.
If tbird were to pop in here I would only ban him if he did or said something worthy of a ban during his time here. Perhaps some might find me bias as I am a guy who has played with him in the past quite a bit on xlink and I happen to like him. I think it's too bad you guys met under the circumstances you did because in reality the guy is a lot like you guys as far as the occasional dark sense of humor and talking shit. If you guys had met up without all the "TRS vs E-Seals" drama going on just in public rooms to play and such you guys probably would have hit it off well. When he sees people though as attacking other members of the xlink community that he is a part of and he is forced to feel like he needs to take a side the obvious choice is going to be with the other xlink peeps just as you guys banded together on the TRS side of those arguments.

Nobody is trying to set up a ban of Tbird.

Hexum is coming here and low level trolling and then reporting back to Tawoks discord. Thats all. Its a big achievement that we are considering making an eseals forum here. Quite newsworthy. They are really excited by his news. As if anybody was fooled by any of that shit.

Its quite pathetic.

As far as Tbird goes, nobody cares. I dont. nobody that I talk to does. If he wants to be cool here thats fine.
dont want to fuel to anything so check your pms
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:30 am
Celerity wrote:Hey Yall

Why Cant We Just All Get Along and Not Get This Forum Shut Down
lol, well welcome aboard Celerity.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 am
Personally, I think it would be a great idea to get a tournament section up and running, whether it's ESEALS or just a general all encompassing section.

I am all for bringing ALL socomers here. I have no actual say as far as decision making goes, but I'm pretty much on board with Paul as to how he wants to run the site. I know he is for ALL Socomers coming here, so that is where I stand.
tbird
tbird
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:28 am
Go to bed nerds
Plierr
Plierr
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA