SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
=Ronin=
=Ronin=
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Brand new Logitech PS2 Headsets for $10 Empty Brand new Logitech PS2 Headsets for $10

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 am
If anyone needs a new mic for Socom XLink and doesn't want to pay $40-50 I found this on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PlayStation2-PS2-C-M-STATION-with-Eye-Toy-USB-headset-Boxed-JP/132372370936?hash=item1ed20215f8:g:9iAAAOSwPCVX7cf5

Even though it comes with a useless Eyetoy camera and a Japanese game it's steal of a deal for a new Socom mic.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Brand new Logitech PS2 Headsets for $10 Empty Re: Brand new Logitech PS2 Headsets for $10

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
=Ronin= wrote:If anyone needs a new mic for Socom XLink and doesn't want to pay $40-50 I found this on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PlayStation2-PS2-C-M-STATION-with-Eye-Toy-USB-headset-Boxed-JP/132372370936?hash=item1ed20215f8:g:9iAAAOSwPCVX7cf5

Even though it comes with a useless Eyetoy camera and a Japanese game it's steal of a deal for a new Socom mic.

Nice find. Thanks for sharing. I might be grabbing a couple of these since my current mic is covered in dry, crusty vomit.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Brand new Logitech PS2 Headsets for $10 Empty Re: Brand new Logitech PS2 Headsets for $10

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:02 pm
I need a new mic bad,, mine seems to back feed a lot. TY
=Ronin=
=Ronin=
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:59 pm
No problem guys. I ended up buying one myself. Now that I have some down time and a PS2 mic I look forward to playing some XLink with everyone.
Last year I got into Socom Insurgency quite a bit, but between the try-hard Douchebags, the keyboard & mouse vs controller disparity and the various missteps Redline took along the way I stopped playing. Which was a shame because I thought he was a couple of additions and animations away from creating an amazing Socom alternative.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:21 pm
=Ronin= wrote:No problem guys. I ended up buying one myself. Now that I have some down time and a PS2 mic I look forward to playing some XLink with everyone.
Last year I got into Socom Insurgency quite a bit, but between the try-hard Douchebags, the keyboard & mouse vs controller disparity and the various missteps Redline took along the way I stopped playing. Which was a shame because I thought he was a couple of additions and animations away from creating an amazing Socom alternative.

Hey if you buy me one I will give you exclusive perks here. And merchandise. We have mugs and T shirts and beer holders. Even thongs!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum