View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I hear ya man,, I have been working on the theme of the new forum. Getting really close to matching this one..

Almost there.. http://socomfans.freeforums.net/

What's the "Shout out as" thing about? There's like a portion where it looks like you type your post but then there's like a "shout out as" strip above that.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 pm

@TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I hear ya man,, I have been working on the theme of the new forum. Getting really close to matching this one..

Almost there.. http://socomfans.freeforums.net/

What's the "Shout out as" thing about? There's like a portion where it looks like you type your post but then there's like a "shout out as" strip above that.

That's the quick chat box

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:45 pm

I registered if we all decide to migrate over there. I like the black theme you've got going on now. Started screwing around some to see how stuff works.
Back to top Go down
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 am

Definitely dont make the same mistake others have made in the past.

There are guys in here who are extremely talented at this type of shit who are always willing to help.

And to echo what TOMB said, dont feel like you need to do anything because some bitter assholes talked some shit. We all appreciate and are perfectly content with the playground youve kept open for us. If youre doing it for your own reasons thats fine, but dont think you need to do anything because some petty, miserable scumbags talked some shit.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 am

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
Definitely dont make the same mistake others have made in the past.

There are guys in here who are extremely talented at this type of shit who are always willing to help.

And to echo what TOMB said, dont feel like you need to do anything because some bitter assholes talked some shit. We all appreciate and are perfectly content with the playground youve kept open for us. If youre doing it for your own reasons thats fine, but dont think you need to do anything because some petty, miserable scumbags talked some shit.

I actually really enjoy doing stuff like this and I really appreciate the offered help and will always remember to ask if I need it.. This is more of a hobby for me anyways,, some people read, some people cut shit up in a shed, others paint by numbers.. I work outdoors so much on the water that when I am home I don't want to fish, kick a ball around none of that shit.. And yeah I may not be a Pro at it but I am getting better and all I want to do at this point is have fun again with all my Socom buds.

And in regards to the Shit Bird crew all that did was motivate me to step my game up in the Socom Community and stop bringing myself down to their level of hate and discontent.. I am a hard working American who loves Socom - video games and proud of it. I eat BBQ, drink beer, love my kids, drive a truck and on occasion shoot shit, so I don't really fit into their realm of thinking to begin with and that's ok, just stay off of my porch and it's all is good up in the hood. santa

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am

I'm registered over there now too. I like the new format. Looks a lot cleaner. Not knocking this place, but I know there's some things you wanted to do that this place will not allow. Sometimes starting with a clean slate ain't a bad call. If we migrate, I'm in...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you think "NEW"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CREWS LOUNGE :: GENERAL SECTION-
Jump to: