HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tell me what you think "NEW"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 am

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
Definitely dont make the same mistake others have made in the past.

There are guys in here who are extremely talented at this type of shit who are always willing to help.

And to echo what TOMB said, dont feel like you need to do anything because some bitter assholes talked some shit. We all appreciate and are perfectly content with the playground youve kept open for us. If youre doing it for your own reasons thats fine, but dont think you need to do anything because some petty, miserable scumbags talked some shit.

I actually really enjoy doing stuff like this and I really appreciate the offered help and will always remember to ask if I need it.. This is more of a hobby for me anyways,, some people read, some people cut shit up in a shed, others paint by numbers.. I work outdoors so much on the water that when I am home I don't want to fish, kick a ball around none of that shit.. And yeah I may not be a Pro at it but I am getting better and all I want to do at this point is have fun again with all my Socom buds.

And in regards to the Shit Bird crew all that did was motivate me to step my game up in the Socom Community and stop bringing myself down to their level of hate and discontent.. I am a hard working American who loves Socom - video games and proud of it. I eat BBQ, drink beer, love my kids, drive a truck and on occasion shoot shit, so I don't really fit into their realm of thinking to begin with and that's ok, just stay off of my porch and it's all is good up in the hood. santa


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER
avatar

Join date : 2017-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am

I'm registered over there now too. I like the new format. Looks a lot cleaner. Not knocking this place, but I know there's some things you wanted to do that this place will not allow. Sometimes starting with a clean slate ain't a bad call. If we migrate, I'm in...


Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 am

@Tactical Junglist wrote:
I'm registered over there now too. I like the new format. Looks a lot cleaner. Not knocking this place, but I know there's some things you wanted to do that this place will not allow. Sometimes starting with a clean slate ain't a bad call. If we migrate, I'm in...

I agree and it's up to the Community here and I will never shut this place down.  This forum will always be open and I will never demand a required switch over,, the new place is there and when people slowly migrate over and register they will see the upgrades..

I don't think I am going to clutter it up as much as I have done here, kind of liking the open easy to the point view of it.. Clean.


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA


Join date : 2015-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:51 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@Tactical Junglist wrote:
I'm registered over there now too. I like the new format. Looks a lot cleaner. Not knocking this place, but I know there's some things you wanted to do that this place will not allow. Sometimes starting with a clean slate ain't a bad call. If we migrate, I'm in...

I agree and it's up to the Community here and I will never shut this place down.  This forum will always be open and I will never demand a required switch over,, the new place is there and when people slowly migrate over and register they will see the upgrades..

I don't think I am going to clutter it up as much as I have done here, kind of liking the open easy to the point view of it.. Clean.

I noticed the forum switches the avatar from one side to the other, with each post, is it just me or does that seem weird? lol
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:55 am

@xCaZx wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@Tactical Junglist wrote:
I'm registered over there now too. I like the new format. Looks a lot cleaner. Not knocking this place, but I know there's some things you wanted to do that this place will not allow. Sometimes starting with a clean slate ain't a bad call. If we migrate, I'm in...

I agree and it's up to the Community here and I will never shut this place down.  This forum will always be open and I will never demand a required switch over,, the new place is there and when people slowly migrate over and register they will see the upgrades..

I don't think I am going to clutter it up as much as I have done here, kind of liking the open easy to the point view of it.. Clean.

I noticed the forum switches the avatar from one side to the other, with each post, is it just me or does that seem weird? lol

I did that on purpose, something different.. Not something you care for?


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:06 pm

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
Definitely dont make the same mistake others have made in the past.

There are guys in here who are extremely talented at this type of shit who are always willing to help.

And to echo what TOMB said, dont feel like you need to do anything because some bitter assholes talked some shit. We all appreciate and are perfectly content with the playground youve kept open for us. If youre doing it for your own reasons thats fine, but dont think you need to do anything because some petty, miserable scumbags talked some shit.

Here are some other forums I have made over the years and it's just a hobby for me..

http://vetgamers.forumotion.com/

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/ which used to be my Clan forum before Socom shit the bed. Had over 300 members at one time.

And I have numerous templates saved up that I can transfer over.


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER
avatar

Join date : 2017-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:31 pm

I'll say this much. I've been dancing around both sites, comparing and contrasting. The new one is pretty damn good. Perhaps we should give that one a go? You guys should take a look around and see for yourselves...


Back to top Go down
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER
avatar

Join date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:02 pm

@Tactical Junglist wrote:
I'll say this much. I've been dancing around both sites, comparing and contrasting. The new one is pretty damn good. Perhaps we should give that one a go? You guys should take a look around and see for yourselves...
Same here. A migration would be really neat-o if the thread and widget content could be migrated as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"   

Back to top Go down
 
Tell me what you think "NEW"
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CREWS LOUNGE :: GENERAL SECTION-
Jump to: