SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Tell me what you think "NEW"

+7
xCaZx
PAUL-AWOL-
MACK IS GOD
Buchanans
TOMBSTONE4U
Oni64
UnSeenDeath88
11 posters
Go down
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://1upsdevelopment.com/

Tell me what you think "NEW" - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell me what you think "NEW"

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:38 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I look at like this,, you guys can do what ever yall want and I'm there.. If 1up builds it I will be there and join up just like another Socom fan.. I like my old forums and they are easy to maintain and I don't have to worrying about partners or people coming and going..

I say create away and come up something of your own and let us see the progress as it's being made.. I would shit if yall jacked the Therealsocomcom.com domain.. You talk about War!! cyclops
I have no interest in doing it for myself since I have other projects. I was just offering you a favor if you wanted to go that route since you decided to make a new website.

I wouldn't have anything to do with it once it would be up and running, it would be your site.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:47 pm
I could email you the file, it is on a PDF document. 73 pages I think.
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://1upsdevelopment.com/

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:12 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I could email you the file, it is on a PDF document. 73 pages I think.

I don't think we are on the same page. What is this pdf for?
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:21 pm
Paul's been ma,king some good changes in the other site over the past day or so. The functionality is proving to be more customizable than this place, and things seem to be more organized from a framework aspect (visually I mean).

You guys should keep heading over there and see what's been going on. Offer suggestions and shit...
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 pm
Replying again to this. Paul's made some cool changes, and the new site is much cleaner looking. I highly suggest anyone that is posting here go to the new site. Link is up at the top of the home page here. It really looks good, and more suggestions from you sons a bitches can make it even better...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum