Share | 

Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Medal of Honor   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Worst shooter game by far I have ever purchased for the PS3, I wish there was a way to take games back. I wonder how much Gamestop will give me for it tonight, No . No mute button during game play, all I heard was loud overly crazy confusion, crying kids, Spanish speaking persons, E-Thugs calling each other the N word all night, some dude playing his music louder than Metallica. No vote button, no way to tell who is being the idiot. You can't speak to your Clan in the Group lobby and when you join a game 90 percent of the time it seperates you from your Clan on the other side. No guns, no attachments and everyone has RPG's. Sooooo, am I the only one who feels ripped off.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

How is the offline? I feel like I'm going to be feeling ripped off pretty soon, I bought it on the internet, so I haven't received it yet.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Didn't play the on-line version, it was too cinematic for me, took for ever too load up and get to the point. I played offline for about 3 hours and turned it off. Never done that with any new game before.

Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm

A post by GARCHOW on Socom.com

You can't just put out unoriginal junk after hyping it up and get away with it anymore. EA is garbage and greed. They deserve this every bit of it.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127112p1.html

I hope Socom 4 doesn't go for this hype machine garbage and than leave us with some generic junk we've seen in every other game this generation. MOH is paying the price for doing nothing original. What did they call MP? "The perfect hybrid between COD and Battlefield"? I'm not talking about the technical issues MOH has either. I'm going strictly gameplay which was called Shooting gallery multiple times in this review.

Seeing Socom SP wander down this same path of trendy unoriginal garbage pisses me off. Blood Splatter/health regen, DGB, and knife from COD, cover system and OTS from every single TPS on the market. What's S4 got to offer that other games don't?

I'm just saying that gamers aren't falling for the hype machine anymore. We're waiting to see the idiots jump the gun and waste $60, or the reviewers tell us what's up and save us $60. I'm waiting for a Socomer review of this game (no gaming media emplyoee). before I put my hand anywhere near my wallet. This is the first Socom I'll be waiting for a review, which says a lot.

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

That article really pisses me off, talk about money wasted.

I don't really know what Garchow is talking about when he mentioned COD knife, considering that the S4 knife is similar to the CON knife which is much better and different than the COD knife.

Is there ever day that goes by without Garchow spamming the forums with whiny threads?

Signing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 pm

I knew it was his just from the writing style and emotion of it
Back to top Go down
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 pm

No mute?? WOW...thats got to suck major balls. Open mic is the worst thing ever and that alone will keep me away from this game.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 pm

I just got it delivered to me today. I'm going to be trying it out soon. I really hope it isn't as bad as everybody says it is....

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:55 pm

To each his on I guess, I didn't care for it. I think I have learned my lesson on buying games before renting. Red Dead IMO was also another game I should have rented first. 65 dollars is alot of money to spend on these games to have them suk donkey nutz.

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 pm

I never had a chance to try Red Dead(I was pretty into CON when it released). All of my friends thought it was awesome. Do you like any open world games Paul?

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Hearing alot of mixed reviews, i bought mine online at walmart, havent received it yet ,really thinking about returning it,before i even get it, im hearing more NEG.. than POS...feedback...
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm

I'll give you my review tonight when I finally play it. Then you will have a full range of views to look at(as my views vary from Paul's and other peoples for that matter quite a lot). Don't cancel it, you shouldn't take someone else's word for it, try it yourself for you are the only one who has the exact same tastes as you. If you don't like it, send it back.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Damm im seeing alot on Craigslist already for $40.00 and $45.00 allready,people are tryn to dump the games..
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Return it first, dont open it. Then rent it. If you lke it then buy it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 pm

I got red dead for my crapbox 360
For 20 bucks
It looks amazing
It is a bad ass game.
My only gripe is auto aim
and the character movement is a little clunky
Like every gta.
Why didn't you like it paul?

On a side note damn my sig looks awesome
Thanks paul.it makes me want to play socom 1
Thai medley anyone?
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Sorry DITCH, I'm too busy in the congo medley in US West 1.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Same here Ditch, everytime I see and ol skool pic of Socom 1 - CA I wanna play, cherry

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm playing MoH right now(MP), and I must say, I'm having a lot of fun.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Very Happy I finally got around to playing the SP for this game. I think Danger Close should have done the online instead of Dice. They were actually smart enough to include prone. D-Pad lean on the L2 button works pretty good. Zipper should take notes, that would be good spot for them to put lean also. Get rid of that damn DGB. Great night vision also. I can't see why people are so harsh when they speak about this game.

On a side note, you can see your got turn the switch when you change your rate of fire. Nothing important, just a little visual effect I enjoyed.

Edit: I just noticed that the gun has 31 loaded instead of the standard 30. +1 for to Danger Close for including the chambered round.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 am

I haven't played this game again since the first day I bought up, any patches to fix the LAG ???

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am

Well, I don't know about that, but I never experienced the lag in the first place. That makes it pretty hard for me to tell you.

I forgot to mention the sprint slide that I later noticed after making that post. Like the game or not, the SP(not MP, mechanics were shitty in MP, but still fun IMO) had some innovative features that I would like to see implemented in other games.

Did you ever try out the lean function to its fullest? Its 3 times better than any lean SOCOM ever had.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: