SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

This can't be real, no fokin way - Page 2 Empty Re: This can't be real, no fokin way

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I wonder since it was adveritsed on Socom.com that someone from Zipper/Sony called Youtube and had it removed, it wouldn't be hard to do I am sure.. Maybe you guys are next, LMAO, jking, but hey it could happen if there video got snatched off the grid. jocolor

I just talked to them they said they got reported so youtube removed them lol. If we get removed oh well not a big deal.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

This can't be real, no fokin way - Page 2 Empty Re: This can't be real, no fokin way

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 pm
Thats what I thought, I am sure they won't know who it was, but I can guess. There was a few guys onn there that were kind of pissed off at them.
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm
thats a crazy ass vid
if i ever see that in a room
i'm in i'm going cold turkey quiting
socom cause thats some bull shit.
p.s.
have a great day
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm
[>B<]B1LLYBAD wrote:thats a crazy ass vid
if i ever see that in a room
i'm in i'm going cold turkey quiting
socom cause thats some bull shit.
p.s.
have a great day

Personally dont think will ever make to room in Socom Confrontation maybe Socom 4 they will release crap like this.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 pm
Admin wrote:Thats what I thought, I am sure they won't know who it was, but I can guess. There was a few guys onn there that were kind of pissed off at them.

Might of been sony also because of socom hack was name we never had video's removed off ours and we have been reported but first time for everything lol. They probably pissed cause that was really awesome video for glitching world now it is gone lol
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 pm
Yeah it was probably the most controversial Glitching video I have seen made in reagrds to Socom Confrontation. That was straight up Socom 1 looking shit, when I saw it the first thing came to my mind was,, Socom 1 all over again. I also wonder if his name and IP was banned.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Yeah it was probably the most controversial Glitching video I have seen made in reagrds to Socom Confrontation. That was straight up Socom 1 looking shit, when I saw it the first thing came to my mind was,, Socom 1 all over again. I also wonder if his name and IP was banned.

No I talked to him on his youtube page so they did not ban his acct.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum