SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO Empty BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Well I got hit with my 4 th Socom.com Bann last night. geek I guess they didn't like me proving a point that you can us 2 computers and have 2 names going on the forums at the same time. No warning nothing, just slapped with a 20 day Bann. They act like people can't just use another name and jump right back on. Fokem, there isn't really nothing worth a shit 90 percent of the time anyways. Razz

Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO Empty Re: BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:38 pm
I got banned once sort of the same manner as you. No warning no explanation or nothing. Then I created another name just to ask the MODS why I was banned and WHAM a ban on the new name and an extension on BiG-LUCK.

Finally after my ban was over, I found out I was banned originally for evading language filters. I posted " If you can duct it Fuck it " but used F**k instead. That same post was made like 4 days before I was banned and the MOD had said that it just been reported, after it lived for 4 days. Go figure. Guess I have some fans after all LOL
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO Empty Re: BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm
BiG-LUCK wrote:I got banned once sort of the same manner as you. No warning no explanation or nothing. Then I created another name just to ask the MODS why I was banned and WHAM a ban on the new name and an extension on BiG-LUCK.

Finally after my ban was over, I found out I was banned originally for evading language filters. I posted " If you can duct it Fuck it " but used F**k instead. That same post was made like 4 days before I was banned and the MOD had said that it just been reported, after it lived for 4 days. Go figure. Guess I have some fans after all LOL

Yeah I think Streetmarine AKA Frostdy got me on this one, he turned me in I think. Also, I know scienzoflife turned both us in one day, she PM'd me and told me she was turning us in for flaming and called me an asshole, so I turned her in for calling me an asshole and sent her the PM afterwards. LMAO. Gotta love Socom Forum Drama. It used to be Socom drama on the game, now more people cry on the forums than the game I think.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 pm
I don't like streetmarine.
And his gay ass depends youtube review
Grownman in his 20s shittin himself..pathetic
I was in a quickmatch and he was in the lobby
I said are you the streetmarine from socom.com
He said yeah? And had an attitude like hes someone who matters
then he and his party left before the game started.
He makes too many useless non related threads
And they let him.i made 5 harmless useless threads
In one day and got a 3 month ban.
Maybe he's giving the mods regular BJs
Only useful threads on there are pauls and luchenbachers
sometimes Garchow or dirty walter
And don't even get me started on that scienzoflyfe cunt
I had afew pms with that bitch
I put one of her posts in my sig
twat said she was done with the forum and never coming back
3 days later the whore was back.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:05 pm
Yeah, I don't take it personal anymore at all. In the beginning I went onto the Socom Forums like I played Socom, with an attitude and thought everyone sucked but me. But nnow I don't care really as much as I used too. I speak my mind but also try to have an open mind to good topics, but sometimes, that one irritating little toad will get on my internet nerve and I go off. That is pretty much what Frostdy, AKA Streetmarine did. Ohhh well, fuck em, grown ass man living in his Mom's basement, and what's funny, that's the truth. LOL.

Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

BANNED AGAIN FROM THE SOCOM 4 FORUMS, LMAO Empty Kind of thought it relates, LOL. Yeah I am Ol Skool.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:13 pm

I used to listen to the Beastie Boys also when these guys were popular.
And Metallica, Master of Puppets also kind of sounds appropriate.

KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:47 pm
Sounds like before 1.5 I used to get banned once a week for glitching then got smart and stayed out of glitch room's. Forumn are way to many people complaining on there now thats all about scrub guns and everything else. I post on socom.com under my legit name and my glitch one.
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:51 am
Thats funny shit this guy Frostdy, AKA Streetmarine
was in a Quick match the other day talking
all kinds of shit to some poor socom noob cause
the noob blew him twice with nades.Its was freaken
funny i was lmao over the mic and he was telling
me to shut up.I told him to fuck off
next round started i killed that fucker (Frostdy, AKA Streetmarine)
and my side voted him out before his body hit
the ground.That night i hoped on socom.com PM the
prick well i got 30 day ban for telling him he was
a fucking noob himeself and a prick. and a few
other choice words.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum