SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

+5
whycreations
KRIS2001
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
PAUL-AWOL-
NAME-LESS
9 posters
Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! Empty I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 am
I'm reading so much bullshit on the socom.com forums it's making me insane. I have so much to say and I can't. Stupid ban. Oh well, only 330 days to go............Is everyone else enjoying their bans? Also, why do they never ban the people that deserve to be banned?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm
They banned my IP address, so the only way I can view the forum is from my office. Sux on the weekends for me because I can't see whats going on. If anyone runs across a good post on there that is causing alot of hate pos tit on here. Thanks.
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 pm
i got 26 more days before
i can get on them fags banned
my IP for telling off a mod
(yes quite me ) got pissed and flipped out
on a mod and a few other assholes there
p.p.s.
I'm about ready to pull my hair out! 2iqefes
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM BLOODLINE
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:They banned my IP address, so the only way I can view the forum is from my office. Sux on the weekends for me because I can't see whats going on. If anyone runs across a good post on there that is causing alot of hate post it on here. Thanks.

Hey use a ip hiding program and it will change your ip so can still go on from ur house it worked for me on other sites. When I use to get baned on torrent sites for leeching I would do this make new name and download some more lol.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 pm
It won't screw up anything will it, I have my whole house wireless.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 pm
I don't see why it would screw anything up. Anyways, most of the the threads on the front page are Apoc threads and threads alike. Their was a thread about doors REV posted that made me lol. TOMB made a decent thread before his "vacation". It was lacking a certain amount of hate.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:It won't screw up anything will it, I have my whole house wireless.

It will just affect computer u on but u just turn on when you go on socom forumn's thats all then turn off rest of the time it just hides your ip. So instead you can put your ip as 192.168.0.188 from japan kind of thing they wont know its you.

Last edited by X_x__SnAkE__x_X on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:30 pm
I will look into it for sure, that is a great idea. What program do you use. LOL, As I was asking you u must have read my mind, thanks for the link.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum