SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

+5
whycreations
KRIS2001
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
PAUL-AWOL-
NAME-LESS
9 posters
Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 am
The hollywood cover system,

a story of pure evil written by our savior TOMB "Beck" STONE4U

This is a thread on the SOCOM forums( I couldn't post the URL because I'm visiting through another website).

If you get the chance, please read this thread. At the end he actually claims that Seth Luisi has the power of mind control. Also, if you could(assuming you haven't), go watch an episode of the Glen Beck show, you will know why. After reading please respond to this question, do his posts in that thread prove my theory about his mental illness?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:04 am
I surfed his thread and I don't read them all the way thru, too fokin long. I will re read it later. Did he really say mind control, LMAO. WTF. What a Face
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I surfed his thread and I don't read them all the way thru, too fokin long. I will re read it later. Did he really say mind control, LMAO. WTF. What a Face

Yes, he claimed that Dirty Walter is under Seth Luisi mind control. I'm sure it's a joke, but who the hell comes up with shit like that?

Since I'm in the middle of replying to you, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you claim that I'm not a true fan. Come on man, what the fuck. So what if I think S4 looks like SOCOM?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 am
That reminds me of Friday.

NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 am
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:I would really like to throw some facts in TOMBSTONE4U's face. In-fact, I've wanted to for quite some time.

He's (or was, not sure if he still does) always talking about how S2 is more popular, people prefer it over S4 and nobody is excited over S4.

S2 - 7,965 votes 6253 people said yes, including people who voted multiple times.

S4 - 40,123 pre-orders, 2,321 people pre-ordered between Nov. 13th and Nov. 20th in
NA only (SA possibly included). Only known double pre-order, VG.

I just thought of something else pertaining to this. In August, SOCOM 4 had about 23K pre-orders. So S4 has almost doubled its pre-orders since then with no info since then(not to mention there was barely any info before then) and S4 also dropped its release date since then. I wonder why there is an increase at all.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 am
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:I would really like to throw some facts in TOMBSTONE4U's face. In-fact, I've wanted to for quite some time.

He's (or was, not sure if he still does) always talking about how S2 is more popular, people prefer it over S4 and nobody is excited over S4.

S2 - 7,965 votes 6253 people said yes, including people who voted multiple times.

S4 - 40,123 pre-orders, 2,321 people pre-ordered between Nov. 13th and Nov. 20th in

I just thought of something else pertaining to this. In August, SOCOM 4 had about 23K pre-orders. So S4 has almost doubled its pre-orders since then with no info since then(not to mention there was barely any info before then) and S4 also dropped its release date since then. I wonder why there is an increase at all.
I think this is because word is getting around thru gameplay on-line to those people who are Socom fans but don't visit the forums.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:

I think this is because word is getting around thru gameplay on-line to those people who are Socom fans but don't visit the forums.

Well, if that is true, then that 100% proves that a lot of people think SOCOM 4 looks good. If the majority doesn't like the changes being made to S4 and would rather a game that is more like S2, then how could word of mouth double the pre-order numbers? Oh, that's right, he is just blowing smoke.

I really wish I didn't see 5 TOMB threads on the front page with a total of 500 posts, because it is all just a bunch of bullshit and the sad thing is that he is actually getting people to believe him.

P.S. If you didn't realize it yet, I don't like him.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Well, since this has turned into my official TOMBSTONE hate thread, I would like to make a final remark: FUCK YOU TOMB! Doesn't even include me in his list, crazy ass egomaniac.

Alright I'm done hating on TOMB for good. Back to talking about the good ol' days and the future SOCOM to come.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum