SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

+5
whycreations
KRIS2001
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
PAUL-AWOL-
NAME-LESS
9 posters
Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I may have banned this kid Tomb is replying too. Can't remember. Lol

Hey Paul, lol Yeah this dude I think used to go to Socom.com forums as like qp_nameless or some crap to that effect. But he always argued S4 was going to be great and I had seen this post from him a long time ago even though I wasn't posting here myself. Figured there was no sense in arguing with him anymore and would wait to see how things unfold and then ask him if he wanted to throw some facts in my face still. Just remembered it yesterday I think it was so came and looked it up. Figured to I could say whats up to you knuckleheads to.

My PS 3 is on the fritz again so I might just give up on PS 3 and focus on getting a PS 2 mic and a ethernet cord to smack some bitches and slap some hos in the classic games with you guys. Moneys a bit tight at the moment so not sure when I'll get it done. With my luck they'll shut down the servers the day I get it all set up to spite the fanbase that didn't support S4: COD edition.

You still know how to make my day.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I may have banned this kid Tomb is replying too. Can't remember. Lol

Hey Paul, lol Yeah this dude I think used to go to Socom.com forums as like qp_nameless or some crap to that effect. But he always argued S4 was going to be great and I had seen this post from him a long time ago even though I wasn't posting here myself. Figured there was no sense in arguing with him anymore and would wait to see how things unfold and then ask him if he wanted to throw some facts in my face still. Just remembered it yesterday I think it was so came and looked it up. Figured to I could say whats up to you knuckleheads to.

My PS 3 is on the fritz again so I might just give up on PS 3 and focus on getting a PS 2 mic and a ethernet cord to smack some bitches and slap some hos in the classic games with you guys. Moneys a bit tight at the moment so not sure when I'll get it done. With my luck they'll shut down the servers the day I get it all set up to spite the fanbase that didn't support S4: COD edition.

Yeah you should do that and join us on Socom 2. I think some of these guys here play everyday and would love to bullet in you,, lol. Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum