SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I saw this thread by Apocalypse. Empty I saw this thread by Apocalypse.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am
He made a thread recently about how he would like to see 256 players (128v128) in S4. Now as that is a little over the top(what else would you expect), I do however, get a slightly different idea popping in my head. This is what I see:

Killing Fields - 32v32, double vehicles(obviously quite the stretch for S4 considering there is not vehicles, but it is a fantasy). Double vehicles would mean 4 Jeeps and 2 tanks instead of 2 n 1.

Now I think that would be pretty awesome. Hell, Killing Fields is huge, I think even 64v64 would still be fun on that map.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

I saw this thread by Apocalypse. Empty Re: I saw this thread by Apocalypse.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 am
Killing Fields was a great Map Large and it was actually one of our Clan War Maps back in the day. We never practiced for Wars or anything because back in those days we all played the game so much there was no need. S4 on-line is going to be different than what we are used to, but it's Socom and I will play it like all the rest and get used to it. Oh and Apoc says things just to get the fan boys going I think, he can't be serious.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 am
I think he is a flake.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum