Share | 

Socom Is Screwed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Socom Is Screwed   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

There is so many people running around playing this game with jailbroken PS3 all cause some idiot decided to release how to do it. I hope socom 4 is better. I had a good 2 yr run playing this game but it is going to the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:04 pm

I had 2 people say they quit last night for the same reasons. He said he would just wait on Socom 4 and play Socom Combined Assault.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 pm

@Admin wrote:
I had 2 people say they quit last night for the same reasons. He said he would just wait on Socom 4 and play Socom Combined Assault.

It just suck's but I hope that socom 4 is not like that at all I think I might glitch socom 4 but we not putting out tutorials or anything if I do but Iam still not sure If Iam going 2. But if socom 4 turns out like this then I will not be playing it I will sell my PS3 and spend more time with the wife and kids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 pm

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
@Admin wrote:

It just suck's but I hope that socom 4 is not like that at all I think I might glitch socom 4 but we not putting out tutorials or anything if I do but Iam still not sure If Iam going 2. But if socom 4 turns out like this then I will not be playing it I will sell my PS3 and spend more time with the wife and kids.
BOOOOOOO !!! Razz Glitcher,, LMAO. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:36 pm

@Admin wrote:
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
@Admin wrote:

BOOOOOOO !!! Razz Glitcher,, LMAO. Very Happy

lol! I just dont want to be glitched on and not no where they come from but not even sure yet I just hope socom 4 rocks.
Back to top Go down
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 pm

i'm glad a glitcher like u snake
knows now how all us non glitchers
feel,when getting glitched on. lol!

http://b-con.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://b-con.darkbb.com
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey Snake, I just got killed by a guy with an M4 that had an L96 as his secondary, could you possibly tell me what the fuck is up with that?

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:07 pm

[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:
Hey Snake, I just got killed by a guy with an M4 that had an L96 as his secondary, could you possibly tell me what the fuck is up with that?

Thats the new primary Dual crap. Thats for people with Jailbroken PS3. They can have Tilly then a M4A1 as secondary instead of DE or Model 18. That is all thanks to jailbreak everyone doing that now also.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah, I'm having a great day. The game after that the whole entire enemy team was grenade glitching and using 203's.......

I forgot to tell you that I absolutely hate you releasing that glitch. Have a good one! Wink

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom Is Screwed   

Back to top Go down

Socom Is Screwed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: