Socom Is Screwed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Socom Is Screwed

Post by KRIS2001 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

There is so many people running around playing this game with jailbroken PS3 all cause some idiot decided to release how to do it. I hope socom 4 is better. I had a good 2 yr run playing this game but it is going to the garbage.
avatar
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Join date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:04 pm

I had 2 people say they quit last night for the same reasons. He said he would just wait on Socom 4 and play Socom Combined Assault.


avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

http://socomfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by KRIS2001 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 pm

@Admin wrote:I had 2 people say they quit last night for the same reasons. He said he would just wait on Socom 4 and play Socom Combined Assault.

It just suck's but I hope that socom 4 is not like that at all I think I might glitch socom 4 but we not putting out tutorials or anything if I do but Iam still not sure If Iam going 2. But if socom 4 turns out like this then I will not be playing it I will sell my PS3 and spend more time with the wife and kids.
avatar
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Join date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 pm

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
@Admin wrote:I had 2 people say they quit last night for the same reasons. He said he would just wait on Socom 4 and play Socom Combined Assault.

It just suck's but I hope that socom 4 is not like that at all I think I might glitch socom 4 but we not putting out tutorials or anything if I do but Iam still not sure If Iam going 2. But if socom 4 turns out like this then I will not be playing it I will sell my PS3 and spend more time with the wife and kids.
BOOOOOOO !!! Razz Glitcher,, LMAO. Very Happy


avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

http://socomfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by KRIS2001 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:36 pm

@Admin wrote:
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
@Admin wrote:I had 2 people say they quit last night for the same reasons. He said he would just wait on Socom 4 and play Socom Combined Assault.

It just suck's but I hope that socom 4 is not like that at all I think I might glitch socom 4 but we not putting out tutorials or anything if I do but Iam still not sure If Iam going 2. But if socom 4 turns out like this then I will not be playing it I will sell my PS3 and spend more time with the wife and kids.
BOOOOOOO !!! Razz Glitcher,, LMAO. Very Happy

lol! I just dont want to be glitched on and not no where they come from but not even sure yet I just hope socom 4 rocks.
avatar
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Join date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by [>B<]B1LLYBAD on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 pm

i'm glad a glitcher like u snake
knows now how all us non glitchers
feel,when getting glitched on. lol!

[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 52

http://b-con.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by NAME-LESS on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey Snake, I just got killed by a guy with an M4 that had an L96 as his secondary, could you possibly tell me what the fuck is up with that?


Signing out.
avatar
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by KRIS2001 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:07 pm

[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:Hey Snake, I just got killed by a guy with an M4 that had an L96 as his secondary, could you possibly tell me what the fuck is up with that?

Thats the new primary Dual crap. Thats for people with Jailbroken PS3. They can have Tilly then a M4A1 as secondary instead of DE or Model 18. That is all thanks to jailbreak everyone doing that now also.
avatar
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Join date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Socom Is Screwed

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum