SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

Here is our Schedule for the Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: Here is our Schedule for the Tournament

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 am
I agree, I think we need to get some teamwork down, we did pretty good for a group of guys who never play together, we held them till that last round on the second map
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Here is our Schedule for the Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: Here is our Schedule for the Tournament

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 pm
Admin wrote:Nameless, we missed you last night, we played the best squad of the Tournament and needed your Sniping Skills. I thought you was going to make it. BOOOO on u, LMAO. Naaa it's all good, I tried my best. I think I was the wink link but no one on our squad last night could seem to get these guys, they had some really good camping going on. Those guys we played last night took the Tournament to another level of camping I have never seen before, it was almost to the point were it annoyed me so bad I was starting to say fuck it and go after them.

This Friday before the next one we need to make a respawn room like last time of the maps we are going to play for warm up. That helped me out on getting a plan together, we didn't really have a plan and it was apparant they did.

I tried to join but the room was full, so I got off.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Tournament tonight. About 50 mintues out, we need Nameless ? were r uuuuuu, LOL.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 pm
Never mind we have a bye tonight and we play on Sunday.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 am
You guys running tourneys on Confrontation right?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm
It has ended, I was thinking about running our own. I haven't gotten time to hash out the details.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm
Make them on a real socom.socom 1 or 2. ill go buy a usb ( after a few paychecks) just for socom 1 our 2
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 pm
usb? why do you need that to run socom?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum