WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Socom Confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 am

Just thought would drop in say hi been awhile since been on here. I hope socom 4 comes out early this year cause socom confrontation is getting very boring. Was also wondering if sTReeTMaRiNee was the socom police cause he is sure taking a hating on me and my site. I never really see rainbow warriors any more I think it's pretty much done now. Paul when we going to play some COD again. I see you like that Gran Turismo 5 I cant get into that game just dont like the way you drive and stuff. Iam die hard need for speed fan except a couple of them sucked 2 lol. Hope you all had good christmas and have a happy new year.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 am

Lol I do not like super attention hungrysuper annoying streetmarine
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 am

He is the kind of guy if I met in real life I would probably laugh in his face. Nameless says he has ADD or something like that. I have seen his videos and he responds on the forums with some type of common sense, so IMO if he is capable of causing problems then he is going to get it back.

I know he is after you, LMAO, it's funny. But I don't pity someone who is capable of creating problems and lies all the time to make it appear he is more important than he really is. Also, what's his deal with GB, it's like he lives for GB when that stupid shit hasn't been popular since SOCOM PS2 days. No body does that anymore or cares.

If he is mentally slow, which I don't care or think he is because like I said earlier I have seen his videos and he just appears to be a Momma's boy. The point is, if your a dick and your able to create conversation on a forum with some sort of comprehension to replies and so forth, than he deserves all he gets in return. I say fuck em and let him have it for being such a liar and trouble maker. He is the reason also I was banned last time. He reported me for Trolling him and it got me banned for 3 months. So yeah I have been thinking about going after his dumb ignorant trouble making post on Socom.com again, but I don't wanna get banned for life, what the Mods said may be next.



Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:07 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
He is the kind of guy if I met in real life I would probably laugh in his face. Nameless says he has ADD or something like that. I have seen his videos and he responds on the forums with some type of common sense, so IMO if he is capable of causing problems then he is going to get it back.

I know he is after you, LMAO, it's funny. But I don't pity someone who is capable of creating problems and lies all the time to make it appear he is more important than he really is. Also, what's his deal with GB, it's like he lives for GB when that stupid shit hasn't been popular since SOCOM PS2 days. No body does that anymore or cares.

If he is mentally slow, which I don't care or think he is because like I said earlier I have seen his videos and he just appears to be a Momma's boy. The point is, if your a dick and your able to create conversation on a forum with some sort of comprehension to replies and so forth, than he deserves all he gets in return. I say fuck em and let him have it for being such a liar and trouble maker. He is the reason also I was banned last time. He reported me for Trolling him and it got me banned for 3 months. So yeah I have been thinking about going after his dumb ignorant trouble making post on Socom.com again, but I don't wanna get banned for life, what the Mods said may be next.


I was curious how long would my first ban be if I told him off cause I really want 2. But I dont want to get Banned. He probably already called Sony, FBI and everyone else he can to shut my site down. He just has to much time on his hands
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Yoiu could PM him on Socom.com and meet up on Confrontation, make a room and invite everyone you know. He would show up. I would do it on Socom.com and call him out. What you do is make a post on Socom 4 forums, it will get locked but it won't get you banned. Have to think of a title that won't get it deleted but locked. Something like this may work.

Title. For those who want to know what's up, meet here.

Then you can say.

I will be making a room on Socom Confrontation at give a certain time using your time zone. Put the name of the room and location and call out Streetmarine, invite him and say either you show up and speak your point or shut up. Something like that and I promise the room will fill up and maybe even get a game of Socom in.

Yeah snake you should do this, it would blow up the forums. It would be fun, and it wouldn't get locked right away.



Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Yoiu could PM him on Socom.com and meet up on Confrontation, make a room and invite everyone you know. He would show up. I would do it on Socom.com and call him out. What you do is make a post on Socom 4 forums, it will get locked but it won't get you banned. Have to think of a title that won't get it deleted but locked. Something like this may work.

Title. For those who want to know what's up, meet here.

Then you can say.

I will be making a room on Socom Confrontation at give a certain time using your time zone. Put the name of the room and location and call out Streetmarine, invite him and say either you show up and speak your point or shut up. Something like that and I promise the room will fill up and maybe even get a game of Socom in.

Yeah snake you should do this, it would blow up the forums. It would be fun, and it wouldn't get locked right away.

lol This is good. I feel like Iam in grade 9 again LMAO. Meet me in the parking lot out back of the school lol. When do you think would be good time or day that everyone would be on so I get alot of people.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm

he is a pussy. I was in a qm, we joined the lobby, he was in there and was talking about leaving I asked "hey are you streetmarine from the forums?" with a stuckup better than you attitude he replied that he was, his party wanted to leave, I said "where is everyone going? you go to the trouble to make a qm, invite everyone and wait for them to get in, then find a room and now your talking about leaving before the game starts? " he had some dumbass reply then left, I called him out on it on one of his million gay ass threads and he had a few of his gay boyfriends reply in his defense
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm

I thought he joined this forum, I am glad he has not flooded it, probably not enough people on here for his attention mongering ways, he needs to get potty trained and get a job
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 pm

He did, but I think once he found out who was here I don't think he felt wanted. LMAO. pig

To be honest I wouldn't care if he did post his ass off here and started his wierd off the wall post, this is what I made this place for. To speak your mind, but in a civil manner, what I mean by this is you can have debates with someone with out cussing them out. I don't want this place to turn into 9th grade bitch fest.




Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:07 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
He did, but I think once he found out who was here I don't think he felt wanted. LMAO. pig

LOL I finally took down my site and put that FBI thing just as a joke check it out but site is down for good.


Last edited by X_x__SnAkE__x_X on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 pm

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
He did, but I think once he found out who was here I don't think he felt wanted. LMAO. pig

LOL I finally took down my site and put that FBI thing just as a joke check it out www.clangnk.com but site is down for good.
That is awesome, funny shit. He might think it's real too, LMAO. Good stuff there.


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
He did, but I think once he found out who was here I don't think he felt wanted. LMAO. pig

LOL I finally took down my site and put that FBI thing just as a joke check it out www.clangnk.com but site is down for good.
That is awesome, funny shit. He might think it's real too, LMAO. Good stuff there.

Thats why I did it lol. He will be on forum look you guys his site got taken down so you better watch out cause you next lol.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Ohhh well, like I said before about the guy. Either he is a genius at attracting attention for himself, or he is a complete fool and has no clue on what he is doing.


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Ohhh well, like I said before about the guy. Either he is a genius at attracting attention for himself, or he is a complete fool and has no clue on what he is doing.

To me sounds like a attention getter. Maybe just not getting enough at home.
Back to top Go down
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER


Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 51
Location : Yorba Linda,CA

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 pm

lmao luv the pic on ur site snake


http://b-con.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://b-con.darkbb.com
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 pm

[>B<]B1LLYBAD wrote:
lmao luv the pic on ur site snake

Hope not going to get me in trouble for copyright Iam sure Street would report me if he knew lol.
Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 am

Look someone already started thread LMAO
http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-U-S-Navy-SEALs/He-was-right/td-p/969652
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER


Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 51
Location : Yorba Linda,CA

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 am

OMG what a bunch of dumb asses
over there on socom.com.
lmfao


http://b-con.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://b-con.darkbb.com
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
avatar

Posts : 452
Join date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 pm

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
Look someone already started thread LMAO
http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-U-S-Navy-SEALs/He-was-right/td-p/969652
OK Snake I would let it brew for a bit and then lay the boom on everybody by saying you did this to fok with streetmarine and all you dumb asses who fell for this, LMAO @ all of you. Then throw at Street the meet up on-line to call him out. EPIC, this is good shit.


Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 pm

I want to say something to these fools so BAD. They actually think this fool shut down a website. LMAO Cool I did respond to this post on Socom.com and said a little blurb about Snake on there. The only thing I can say about Snake is he kept the Gltiching side of his past out of the Socom Fan Forums and was just one of the guys.




Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I want to say something to these fools so BAD. They actually think this fool shut down a website. LMAO Cool

The one guy is saying dont make sense though cause I made go to youtubepage if you click on it. I got idea going to make go to FBI's site. lol Hope that dont get me in trouble if does oops.I switched to http://www.ice.gov/ lol hope I dont get in trouble lol.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Naaa all you have do is remove the link, some how it linked backed to the picture because the pic is linked. Just delete the pic.


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Naaa all you have do is remove the link, some how it linked backed to the picture because the pic is linked. Just delete the pic.

Iam not sure how to put pic without link. If I delete link it goes to my other site that I have for personal so I dont want people going to other one. Iam actually using the forumnotion to post this under modules then left bottom html page.
Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-10-06
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Iam bored right now. I like this forum alot better then socom.com Cause we can come on here shoot the shit. Ya you dont like what I do but Iam not outcast on here. You guys all make me feel welcome even though you dont like what I do. On socom.com I fell like satan or something lol. Just realized Iam a Chief damn thats nice lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Socom Confrontation   

Back to top Go down
 
Socom Confrontation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: