SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Socom Confrontation Empty Socom Confrontation

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 am
Just thought would drop in say hi been awhile since been on here. I hope socom 4 comes out early this year cause socom confrontation is getting very boring. Was also wondering if sTReeTMaRiNee was the socom police cause he is sure taking a hating on me and my site. I never really see rainbow warriors any more I think it's pretty much done now. Paul when we going to play some COD again. I see you like that Gran Turismo 5 I cant get into that game just dont like the way you drive and stuff. Iam die hard need for speed fan except a couple of them sucked 2 lol. Hope you all had good christmas and have a happy new year.
Anonymous

Socom Confrontation Empty Re: Socom Confrontation

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 am
Lol I do not like super attention hungrysuper annoying streetmarine
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 am
He is the kind of guy if I met in real life I would probably laugh in his face. Nameless says he has ADD or something like that. I have seen his videos and he responds on the forums with some type of common sense, so IMO if he is capable of causing problems then he is going to get it back.

I know he is after you, LMAO, it's funny. But I don't pity someone who is capable of creating problems and lies all the time to make it appear he is more important than he really is. Also, what's his deal with GB, it's like he lives for GB when that stupid shit hasn't been popular since SOCOM PS2 days. No body does that anymore or cares.

If he is mentally slow, which I don't care or think he is because like I said earlier I have seen his videos and he just appears to be a Momma's boy. The point is, if your a dick and your able to create conversation on a forum with some sort of comprehension to replies and so forth, than he deserves all he gets in return. I say fuck em and let him have it for being such a liar and trouble maker. He is the reason also I was banned last time. He reported me for Trolling him and it got me banned for 3 months. So yeah I have been thinking about going after his dumb ignorant trouble making post on Socom.com again, but I don't wanna get banned for life, what the Mods said may be next.

KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:07 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:He is the kind of guy if I met in real life I would probably laugh in his face. Nameless says he has ADD or something like that. I have seen his videos and he responds on the forums with some type of common sense, so IMO if he is capable of causing problems then he is going to get it back.

I know he is after you, LMAO, it's funny. But I don't pity someone who is capable of creating problems and lies all the time to make it appear he is more important than he really is. Also, what's his deal with GB, it's like he lives for GB when that stupid shit hasn't been popular since SOCOM PS2 days. No body does that anymore or cares.

If he is mentally slow, which I don't care or think he is because like I said earlier I have seen his videos and he just appears to be a Momma's boy. The point is, if your a dick and your able to create conversation on a forum with some sort of comprehension to replies and so forth, than he deserves all he gets in return. I say fuck em and let him have it for being such a liar and trouble maker. He is the reason also I was banned last time. He reported me for Trolling him and it got me banned for 3 months. So yeah I have been thinking about going after his dumb ignorant trouble making post on Socom.com again, but I don't wanna get banned for life, what the Mods said may be next.

I was curious how long would my first ban be if I told him off cause I really want 2. But I dont want to get Banned. He probably already called Sony, FBI and everyone else he can to shut my site down. He just has to much time on his hands
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 pm
Yoiu could PM him on Socom.com and meet up on Confrontation, make a room and invite everyone you know. He would show up. I would do it on Socom.com and call him out. What you do is make a post on Socom 4 forums, it will get locked but it won't get you banned. Have to think of a title that won't get it deleted but locked. Something like this may work.

Title. For those who want to know what's up, meet here.

Then you can say.

I will be making a room on Socom Confrontation at give a certain time using your time zone. Put the name of the room and location and call out Streetmarine, invite him and say either you show up and speak your point or shut up. Something like that and I promise the room will fill up and maybe even get a game of Socom in.

Yeah snake you should do this, it would blow up the forums. It would be fun, and it wouldn't get locked right away.

KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Yoiu could PM him on Socom.com and meet up on Confrontation, make a room and invite everyone you know. He would show up. I would do it on Socom.com and call him out. What you do is make a post on Socom 4 forums, it will get locked but it won't get you banned. Have to think of a title that won't get it deleted but locked. Something like this may work.

Title. For those who want to know what's up, meet here.

Then you can say.

I will be making a room on Socom Confrontation at give a certain time using your time zone. Put the name of the room and location and call out Streetmarine, invite him and say either you show up and speak your point or shut up. Something like that and I promise the room will fill up and maybe even get a game of Socom in.

Yeah snake you should do this, it would blow up the forums. It would be fun, and it wouldn't get locked right away.

lol This is good. I feel like Iam in grade 9 again LMAO. Meet me in the parking lot out back of the school lol. When do you think would be good time or day that everyone would be on so I get alot of people.

Anonymous

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm
he is a pussy. I was in a qm, we joined the lobby, he was in there and was talking about leaving I asked "hey are you streetmarine from the forums?" with a stuckup better than you attitude he replied that he was, his party wanted to leave, I said "where is everyone going? you go to the trouble to make a qm, invite everyone and wait for them to get in, then find a room and now your talking about leaving before the game starts? " he had some dumbass reply then left, I called him out on it on one of his million gay ass threads and he had a few of his gay boyfriends reply in his defense
Anonymous

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm
I thought he joined this forum, I am glad he has not flooded it, probably not enough people on here for his attention mongering ways, he needs to get potty trained and get a job
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum