Teamwork and SOCOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Teamwork and SOCOM   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Do you remember back in the day, when you pressed select and it didn't tell you who on your team was dead. I really liked that. I think it would be pretty cool if it came back, but was accompanied by not telling you when your teammates die, or even when your team gets a kill. That would put an emphasis on communication.

This isn't really related to the topic, but would't be nice if when you get shot in the stomach your character would then grab his stomach, instead of being a super soldier who continues to fire accurately and moving at top speed. Kind of like the way it started out.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork and SOCOM   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm

yes, in socom 1 you would drop, then get up hunched over for a min
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork and SOCOM   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm

I don't know, I like my video games to be a bit Arcadey like Socom 2 was. It had a feel that I loved the best of all video games I have ever played. Just enough realism to keep you playing, but more on the Arcadey side when it came to game play.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork and SOCOM   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:18 pm

I agree man the feel of Socom 2 just felt right. Graphics didnt matter, the game was sound. But then again if you go back to not knowing who is dead or alive its hard to communicate that with the size of the maps these days. It prevents 2 against 1 camping show downs and I feel it actually enhances tactics by a team allowing them to assess the situation and change their strategy on the fly.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork and SOCOM   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 am

I hear you. I like it either way, although I think it would be a nice UCRR option. More for a 4v4 situation where their isn't to many people to count.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork and SOCOM   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:57 am

@RaginPhoenix wrote:
I agree man the feel of Socom 2 just felt right. Graphics didnt matter, the game was sound. But then again if you go back to not knowing who is dead or alive its hard to communicate that with the size of the maps these days. It prevents 2 against 1 camping show downs and I feel it actually enhances tactics by a team allowing them to assess the situation and change their strategy on the fly.
I'm all about Map siz myself and I will be reporting back to everyone on how big Socom 4 Maps are.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Teamwork and SOCOM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: