SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

PSN I.D. NAME

+35
mongo98902
SocomDitch
carolineee
Swatstylez
B1LLYBAD
Dyltron3030
Drago13
Admin
LightJak007
BurnTheFields
SugaComa
JoeyRocker
TK42one
Gamble_STARS
X-Vile-Munkey-X
['E']folly-17
xPREDICTIONx
Bush_Wacker1
[3xS]Th3dogfather81
RaginPhoenix
[3xS]Baggpuss77
ChainFire420
Banes_fury
bender-flexo
RadRon
NAME-LESS
whycreations
[BAD]gboyisGOD
[LFu]UKcrazy
BiG-LUCK
PAUL-AWOL-
[BAD]Passionbug
[BAD]ronnie420
(HOD)Blackt00thGr1n
(WW2)Shockey62
39 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

PSN I.D. NAME - Page 5 Empty Re: PSN I.D. NAME

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm
Well Phoenix I will try to do my best here.

The majority of my Clan is waiting on Socom 4 and are currently playing COD BO. There are alot of good clans out there. Pending on what you want I guess. The Beer Clan is very laid back and all you really have to do with us is wear the Tag on what ever game your playing. You can get friend invites when you run into some of us thru me, Dltch, or Nameless. We don't pressure people into playing at all, hell I haven't played with my Clan in about a week, been busy.

If you want a Clan that is really big and a diverse group of people but seem to always in the shit is RMD. I think Big_Luck is a member and is registered on here. I don't know how they are on playing but they seem to be Independent also like my Clan. What I mean by that is they don't make you play a certain game with the Clan leader all day.

Another Clan I know really well is BWB, The Brotherhood of Water Buffalo's.. There Link is on my Portal and they are a group of 30 plus and older who play all the new shooters out and are very tight with who they play with. These guys have been gaming together Since Socom 2, they were Called 30 plus until last year and some parted ways. Both Clans are great but they tend to be a bit grumpy sometimes, but overall a great older guy Clan. These guys were my first Clan on Socom, but I parted ways long ago, but kept in touch with most of them thru out the years. I Don't know how old you are, but they require the age of 30 and above.

Best thing to do is hit the Forum Portal here and click on those links to all those great Clans and poke around till someone says hey, come join us for a game.

Ohh can't forget about HOD, those guys are pretty tight and seem to always have someone on, they are a bit older also, they run with us alot and have the same gamer mentality.

Just hit up the Portal on the Forum and surf around. Cya
Bush_Wacker1
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm
Damn Paul, with that damned avatar you have I notice as I read your posts I sound them out a little muffled as if you are talking with a stogie in you mouth. LMAO Psychology is a curious thing. Later dude!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm
I used to smoke cigars all the time but I quit smoking all together about 8 years ago and the hardest thing is to smell a cigar and not want one. I used to go to this place called Spec's Liquor and spend about an hour in the Humidor checking out Cigars.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm
Ragin, if you're still looking for a clan you can send me a friend invite and you can join my clan Op9. We are partially active right now, but we will be coming back together when S4 comes out. I'm sure we will be participating in tournaments of some sort.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 pm
Hey man, Ill definitely shoot you an invite but as of right now Im not really playing any shooting games. Mainly playing NHL 11 and NBA 2K11 until Socom and Killzone are released. My brothers traded away my confrontation while I was at university lol and I hate Black Ops with a passion
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:Hey man, Ill definitely shoot you an invite but as of right now Im not really playing any shooting games. Mainly playing NHL 11 and NBA 2K11 until Socom and Killzone are released. My brothers traded away my confrontation while I was at university lol and I hate Black Ops with a passion

I hate black Ops to. I'm probably going to trade it in so I can get my S4 beta.
xPREDICTIONx
xPREDICTIONx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm
W^ W^ W^ xPREDICTIONx here...old school, never cheating, proud as can be SOCOM veteran!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:11 pm
What up Prediction, thanks for joining up, always good to have some Ol Skool faces on the forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum