SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Forums are getting busy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forums are getting busy.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:32 pm
That's some funny shit right there.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 pm
I just can't believe the ridiculous amount of jealousy going on there. They didn't deserve the invite, get over it.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 pm
Since when did it become a habit for people to give spamming trolls as many kudoes as Dunham and Roper?
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 am
This is just my opinion, I am not sure we will ever get a game as good as socom 2 on the ps3, it was raw, felt good to play. Everything is too mass marketed now Sad boo hiss sony..!! lol.

socom may well be gears of war
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 am
Deej wrote:This is just my opinion, I am not sure we will ever get a game as good as socom 2 on the ps3, it was raw, felt good to play. Everything is too mass marketed now Sad boo hiss sony..!! lol.

Yes, with a cover system, OTS and an alien encounter (which I assure you they have made scarier) this will truly be the closest Socom can get to Gears of War.
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 am
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:
Deej wrote:This is just my opinion, I am not sure we will ever get a game as good as socom 2 on the ps3, it was raw, felt good to play. Everything is too mass marketed now Sad boo hiss sony..!! lol.

Yes, with a cover system, OTS and an alien encounter (which I assure you they have made scarier) this will truly be the closest Socom can get to Gears of War.

Alien encounter LOL love it..!! We will have to watch them little green men, duck and cover guys ha ha

I meant with the snap to cover system, gears started it all off
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 am
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:Since when did it become a habit for people to give spamming trolls as many kudoes as Dunham and Roper?
The Kudo's given to Frog____ is a joke. We were all on Skype "15" of us and I said, hey lets Kudo Frog_____ for the hell of it, so everyone started to kudo him and before you know it he has over 130 Kudo's in 24 hours. Mission acomplished, LMAO. Razz
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:Since when did it become a habit for people to give spamming trolls as many kudoes as Dunham and Roper?
The Kudo's given to Frog____ is a joke. We were all on Skype "15" of us and I said, hey lets Kudo Frog_____ for the hell of it, so everyone started to kudo him and before you know it he has over 130 Kudo's in 24 hours. Mission acomplished, LMAO. Razz

I was starting to get the feeling thats what was happening. It was either that or everyone had become insane Very Happy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum