Share | 

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
whoady4shoady
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm

This is a great right up Paul, and I think you have been the most honest so far.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks who, yeah I posted that as soon as I hit the Hotel room so I wouldn't lose focus on what I saw and played.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
PaleFace
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 pm

i will play the beta and then give my opion ,ty to AAFitzy for the link and to all you guys for the real socom4 info, but as far as what Ive seen...Socrack may just be dead
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm

PaleFace wrote:
i will play the beta and then give my opion ,ty to AAFitzy for the link and to all you guys for the real socom4 info, but as far as what Ive seen...Socrack may just be dead

A couple things were removed that should have never made it into the game but other than that SOCOM 4 is dead. Sad to see such a potentially great game go down the tubes.

Back to top Go down
Drago13
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Yeah, I am still praying that we are suprised and happy with the final release. I am getting so sick of being disappointed when a new game comes out. Socom is the game that got me into multiplayer gaming. Come on Zipper, deliver...

]
Back to top Go down
http://www.HODClan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION   

Back to top Go down

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: