Share | 

USAS-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 am

Paul, do you remember what shotguns were available to you guys? I can't see them not including this gun as it is the Daewoo USAS-12, a South Korean made gun.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 am

USAS was not available. I think there is only going to be 2 shotty's available, the 2nd one being the from the Pre-order. All I remember seeing is one on the game.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 am

But they did say that you did not get to try all the weapons. There are a few weapons that they hid from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 am

RaginPhoenix wrote:
But they did say that you did not get to try all the weapons. There are a few weapons that they hid from you guys.
It was chaos in the Testing room we was in. It was pretty much they had all the modes set up for us and they ran us thru the game modes really fast, we didn't get to explore the game like I wanted. What I saw, there wasn't a Auto Shotty available. I think Bush is here and he may have seen it, I didn't and no one mentioned it was there.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 am

Hmmm I have a lot of information that and Im gonna leak this to you since I really think your a decent guy and Im thinking of joining your clan. There will be an auto shotty, and the USAS will be included. It might be a unlock or a free dlc later on, I cannot say the specifics.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 am

RaginPhoenix wrote:
Hmmm I have a lot of information that and Im gonna leak this to you since I really think your a decent guy and Im thinking of joining your clan. There will be an auto shotty, and the USAS will be included. It might be a unlock or a free dlc later on, I cannot say the specifics.
Your more than welcome to join, the more the merrier for sure and that's great inside info, don't know who your source is, but I have always liked the Auto Shotty, especially in close combat maps.

Back to top Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:53 am

Yep this game is gonna be great, mark my words. From what I know (which is a lot) this game is gonna do it all and in ways that people are going to find amazing. There's been a lot of bitching about the fact that it isn't an old school Socom. Fact is despite some minor errors, it plays extremely well. Its amazingly smooth. And if fixed what was one of the biggest problems in Socom 2, the server issue. No lag, minimal load times and it finally has you playing more than waiting in the lobby. Because of my non-disclosure contract I can't outright say anything but I can always hint in a PM so lemme know what you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Mashed-Potatoes
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm

I actually think USAS-12 might be in the game. They might just not have had it in the build you guys played.

If you watch the end of the MP Trailer, you see the bomb suit guy armed with a grenade launcher and what looks, to me, like a USAS-12. See the carry handle and handguard.

Back to top Go down
Gamble_STARS
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Wouldn't mind a Reaper being added lol.

"If they can't beat it, don't leave it"
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 am

Mashed-Potatoes wrote:
I actually think USAS-12 might be in the game. They might just not have had it in the build you guys played.

If you watch the end of the MP Trailer, you see the bomb suit guy armed with a grenade launcher and what looks, to me, like a USAS-12. See the carry handle and handguard.

Looks like definite to me. I can't see what else it would be. I didn't see a gun at all the first time I saw that image.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 pm

That's a good Call on the USAS in this picture, it does look like it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USAS-12   

Back to top Go down

USAS-12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: