Share | 

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

One day got a PM from Roper asking if he could call me, and I gave him my number. They called me about a week later and asked if I would be available to play SOCOM 4 at Zipper,,, I said Yep,,, Roper/Dunham said, great call you in a week with details. My itenary came thru e-mail and I was on a plane to Redmond..

I am from Texas and that was a long ass flight. Redmond is very nice and clean. Loved it there. Great environment and everyone was friendly, not used to that were I am from. All in all had a great time and met some cool Socomers like Me.. rabbit

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
JeriQo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
One day got a PM from Roper asking if he could call me, and I gave him my number. They called me about a week later and asked if I would be available to play SOCOM 4 at Zipper,,, I said Yep,,, Roper/Dunham said, great call you in a week with details. My itenarry came thru e-mail and I was on a plane to Redmond..

I am from Texas and that was a long ass flight. Redmond is very nice and clean. Loved it there. Great environment and everyone was friendly, not used to that were I am from. All in all had a great time and met some cool Socomers like Me.. rabbit

was it all expense paid?

ah nice man, i was at the cowboys stadium for the Pacquiao fight last march.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4   Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm

I guess these pics will some day become collectors items because Zipper is shut down. I think the 18 that went to play the Socom 4 pre-build will be remembered as the last group of Socom Fans to visit the studio.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4   

Back to top Go down

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GAMING SECTION :: COMMUNITY DAY PICTURES-
Jump to: