SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

+13
The_Irie_One
bender-flexo
ChainFire420
tronfunkinblow
Bush_Wacker1
Mamou
xPREDICTIONx
1gneous
[LFu]UKcrazy
WarMachine_v1
xfactor0693
DocEroc
PAUL-AWOL-
17 posters
Go down
Bush_Wacker1
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day - Page 3 Empty Re: This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 am
The biggest gripe I have of that video is that it looks like the "media" got to drink beer while playing the game. I would have been much more "at home" if we would have gotten the same choice. LOLOLOL
tronfunkinblow
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day - Page 3 Empty Re: This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 am
The zoom looks so shitty, aswell as the overall view......why cant they get the fucking view right at least
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 am
The more i see and hear about Socom 4, the less I like it. Sure it looks like fun and I'll enjoy it as much as any other online shooter.... but its still not Socom.

-The running animation looks goofy....your whole upper body pivots and your lower body stays perfectly straight.
-The ADS looks like garbage (atleast with the Reflex sight).
-Ammo crates? Seriously? Like the guy in the video said "I don't care man, ammo blows up!"
-If anyone's played KZ3 open beta, I'd say S4 has the same weird hit detection where they die 1-2 seconds after shooting them.
-And the HUD looks half-assed. I mean, its nice that its simple and doesn't obscure anything, but its like they didnt even try. A highschooler could have designed that.

I can't see where all this time has been put making this game. The maps looks pretty....and thats about it.
bender-flexo
bender-flexo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 am
Why change a good thing?
bender-flexo
bender-flexo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am
Call of duty ruined all warfare games by making so much money from kids. Now everyone tries to make the games similar to call of duty, it's all about the Money. They gave to target call of duty players with Socom.
The_Irie_One
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 am
Looks better than MAG to me. Graphically that is. Looking forward to getting my hands on it. Good find. I wonder who recorded it.
The_Irie_One
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 am
bender-flexo wrote:Why change a good thing?

Otherwise we would still be living in hunter and gatherer societies. Change is a good thing.
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm
rofl this guy was stroking them trying to get free stuff, what a wanker. Seriously the game isn't that great guy, there are 20 others JUST like it... JUST LIKE IT.

rofl curbstomp the guy who made up health regen.... I CONCUR
curbstomp that wanabe fanboy... dur I call you for copies ok? me likey, me no have life game so good durr.... slurp slurp.

pull cock from mouth and take a real look at what your actually playing dumbass. THAT ISN'T SOCOM
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum