SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

+13
The_Irie_One
bender-flexo
ChainFire420
tronfunkinblow
Bush_Wacker1
Mamou
xPREDICTIONx
1gneous
[LFu]UKcrazy
WarMachine_v1
xfactor0693
DocEroc
PAUL-AWOL-
17 posters
Go down
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day - Page 5 Empty Re: This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:LMAO I am no zipper dev trust me. Just someone with an inside track is all. Who said the camera definitely wont be fixed? and pistols is not really that big of a deal. Once beta comes around people will be able to make up their mind.

here is what was posted about the camera guy.

Question from PAs_MAKO-30 "Hey Roper or Smash,
If you read this, can you chime in about the possibility of moving the camera back a little? It seems to be a concern for some of the CD participants as well."

Dunham: "For launch day? More likely not. One day in the future after that? Well that's another story..."

Dunham's answer does not cut it guy, that doesn't tell us they will ever address it. He is masking the issues we bring to him with ambiguity.

Stupid bullshit man. I can't see why you are sticking up for Zipper. I understand keeping an open mind, I have until I read most of the posting by Dunham
and Roper. They know they are going to make money no matter what so why give the hardcore fans any "real" socom modes or change the game at all.

ANSWER: They won't, it will cost too much time and money and they have already been in dev too long for Sony to let them make the changes needed.

I can see your points I just think keeping an open mind with Zipper at this point doesn't mean you actually keep an open mind, it now means you drop trow
and grab your ankles cause you're going to get what they give you, tailored to your liking or not.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day - Page 5 Empty Re: This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 am
They have changed the view fyi but dont quote me on it. Also you can't expect them to release that level of info, especially if people are excited for that change to happen, on the forums. People read text and think they know everything about the game and how it plays. Im not blindly sticking up for Zipper. Ive been here since Socom 1 just like everyone else that claims to be but Ive played Socom 4. I couldn't put it down, and the last time I couldnt put a game down was Socom 2. CoD has no appeal, MAG gets repetitive, Killzone is just starting to make a name. But when you can play Socom 4 you get the feel of a game thats been there, done that. Refined and amazingly addictive. Alot of people are swayed by forum spammers that haven't even seen the game themselves. Try it out, you'll see how good it really is.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 am
Where did you play it?
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 am
Can't specifically say but there was a private showing for certain old friends lets just say with newer code than the 18 got to play.
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:59 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:They have changed the view fyi but dont quote me on it. Also you can't expect them to release that level of info, especially if people are excited for that change to happen, on the forums. People read text and think they know everything about the game and how it plays. Im not blindly sticking up for Zipper. Ive been here since Socom 1 just like everyone else that claims to be but Ive played Socom 4. I couldn't put it down, and the last time I couldnt put a game down was Socom 2. CoD has no appeal, MAG gets repetitive, Killzone is just starting to make a name. But when you can play Socom 4 you get the feel of a game thats been there, done that. Refined and amazingly addictive. Alot of people are swayed by forum spammers that haven't even seen the game themselves. Try it out, you'll see how good it really is.

One person telling me to play it first before I decide. I got to play the E3 version and was impressed by the single player campaign aspects. I still haven't tried multiplayer but I will not purchase a $65 game unless I know I will like it. If they don't put out a multiplayer demo for it that I can try it out first then this one is going by the wayside for me.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Igneous. Dont worry about unsocom4. We will be busy with mcd. Socom 1and2. And then brink maybe after were sick of brink we can get nonsocom 4 used off glyde or ebay. If theres socom game modes in it and etags are gone.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 pm
Give it a rest me boy'o.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:Give it a rest me boy'o.

Lick em

Last edited by DITCH on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum