WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER


Posts : 127
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 pm

@NAME-LESS wrote:
@RaginPhoenix wrote:
@NAME-LESS wrote:
I disagree, it is SOCOM with MAG features, SOCOM features, and new features that S4 can call its own.

Completely agree with this statement. No idea where the relation to COD is coming from. And of course it has MAG in it, the same company made both games!

Between here and the socom.com forums I feel like I'm getting attacked by rabid wolves.

Oh, if you didn't get the memo, I'm TightLoki, the guy that keeps agreeing with you.


HAHAHA yea I saw the post about that a while back. I usually just read and not comment but sometimes I wonder. I used to always pride myself and say SOCOM was all about the community. We are the best shooters out there because Socom requires brains to be good. The forum makes me feel like I was lying lol.... We seem to think alike though. Even Paul to an extent thinks similarly to us I think
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 pm

@RaginPhoenix wrote:
@NAME-LESS wrote:
@RaginPhoenix wrote:
@NAME-LESS wrote:
I disagree, it is SOCOM with MAG features, SOCOM features, and new features that S4 can call its own.

Completely agree with this statement. No idea where the relation to COD is coming from. And of course it has MAG in it, the same company made both games!

Between here and the socom.com forums I feel like I'm getting attacked by rabid wolves.

Oh, if you didn't get the memo, I'm TightLoki, the guy that keeps agreeing with you.


HAHAHA yea I saw the post about that a while back. I usually just read and not comment but sometimes I wonder. I used to always pride myself and say SOCOM was all about the community. We are the best shooters out there because Socom requires brains to be good. The forum makes me feel like I was lying lol.... We seem to think alike though. Even Paul to an extent thinks similarly to us I think

Yeah, he is just grumpier than us Very Happy. I'm going to change my Sig soon, it is unfair to protest against something you haven't tried. I hope Doc gets done with it soon, I can't wait to see it


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Oh no I misquoted in the forums!
Big deal, I'm doing this while holding my infant son.

But that's cool, if you guys want to show your immaturity
and tear me down for a miskey on my keyboard go ahead.
It only shows how childish you are.




Back to top Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER


Posts : 127
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:31 pm

@1gneous wrote:
Oh no I misquoted in the forums!
Big deal, I'm doing this while holding my infant son.

But that's cool, if you guys want to show your immaturity
and tear me down for a miskey on my keyboard go ahead.
It only shows how childish you are.



?? What are you talking bout man? No one was tearing you down for a mistake. I don't know what your talking about. I was just trying to debate certain comparisions is all.
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm

there have been post after post of comparisons to COD and other games.
I'm not going to list them again. Here's what I will do though...

where are the Socom modes from the other socom games?

gone


Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

@RaginPhoenix wrote:
@1gneous wrote:
Oh no I misquoted in the forums!
Big deal, I'm doing this while holding my infant son.

But that's cool, if you guys want to show your immaturity
and tear me down for a miskey on my keyboard go ahead.
It only shows how childish you are.



?? What are you talking bout man? No one was tearing you down for a mistake. I don't know what your talking about. I was just trying to debate certain comparisions is all.

Ragin pretty much said it for me. I don't understand at all. You said Zipper games didn't have Dual Primaries, so I responded accordingly. If that's not what you meant then what did you mean.


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

@1gneous wrote:
there have been post after post of comparisons to COD and other games.
I'm not going to list them again. Here's what I will do though...

where are the Socom modes from the other socom games?

gone

Suppression is there. The other ones are gone.....for now. The they made new SOCOM game modes. They aren't stolen from anywhere else. They are SOCOM's and only SOCOM's


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

@NAME-LESS wrote:

Suppression is there. The other ones are gone.....for now. The they made new SOCOM game modes. They aren't stolen from anywhere else. They are SOCOM's and only SOCOM's


new modes are cool, I'm all for that, where are the old ones though? Demo and Extraction were 2 of my favs.



Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:51 pm

I guess we just have to hope they get added later on. If there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that Demo WILL make an appearance at some point.



Signing out.
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:51 pm

I don't really count the FTB on the PSP's as full SOCOM games. DUal primaries is just a terrible idea.


Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm

@NAME-LESS wrote:
I guess we just have to hope they get added later on. If there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that Demo WILL make an appearance at some point.


If demo is in the demo and is good... I might purchase this one..... might.

I held off getting Confrontation because I hated the demo I can wait til the glaring issues
are fixed with this one so it more closely resembles a true socom game.

I am crossing my fingers they put demo in. Until then.... BRINK and Home Front FTW!


Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 pm

It is a bad idea, but it worked well with FTB.

As far as FTB not being SOCOM, the only real difference was that they were missing buttons IMO. The aiming system was not SOCOM, but the foundation it was built upon very much was.


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:58 pm

@1gneous wrote:
@NAME-LESS wrote:
I guess we just have to hope they get added later on. If there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that Demo WILL make an appearance at some point.


If demo is in the demo and is good... I might purchase this one..... might.

I held off getting Confrontation because I hated the demo I can wait til the glaring issues
are fixed with this one so it more closely resembles a true socom game.

I am crossing my fingers they put demo in. Until then.... BRINK and Home Front FTW!

Homefront looks like it could be pretty good. Just all I ask is that everybody tries the beta.


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
avatar

Posts : 452
Join date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

This forum is a great place to express your thoughts for Socom, and we can not see the expressions of those who create topics, so for the benefit of doubt and assuming we are all Adults let's please try to be civil towards each other.

Some of this is getting out of hand and we all have a certain passion for Socom, it's obvious, LMAO, so with that in mind let's all assume and keep an open mind with each others thoughts on here.

Basically what I am saying in a a nice way is stop the bitching amongst each other, because I see things that appear to be misunderstood and it needs to stop. Other than that I can be the biggest asshole known to man when it comes to Socom, and I don't like what I have seen so far, but to get mad at each other because someone doesn't agree with your views on Socom is childish on everyone. Maturity is earned not given, and you can't see the person typing, so all we have to go on is what we post. So let's be civil and keep the bashing to low, because guess what, we all Love Socom or we wouldn't be here, right ??

Thanks


Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Cornwall, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 pm

@Admin wrote:
This forum is a great place to express your thoughts for Socom, and we can not see the expressions of those who create topics, so for the benefit of doubt and assuming we are all Adults let's please try to be civil towards each other.

Some of this is getting out of hand and we all have a certain passion for Socom, it's obvious, LMAO, so with that in mind let's all assume and keep an open mind with each others thoughts on here.

Basically what I am saying in a a nice way is stop the bitching amongst each other, because I see things that appear to be misunderstood and it needs to stop. Other than that I can be the biggest asshole known to man when it comes to Socom, and I don't like what I have seen so far, but to get mad at each other because someone doesn't agree with your views on Socom is childish on everyone. Maturity is earned not given, and you can't see the person typing, so all we have to go on is what we post. So let's be civil and keep the bashing to low, because guess what, we all Love Socom or we wouldn't be here, right ??

Thanks

I'm trying man. I thought we were having a nice little discussion. Apparently I was wrong Sad


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

I blame Chernobyl


Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
avatar

Posts : 452
Join date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

@1gneous wrote:
I blame Chernobyl
We are, I am just in a bad mood at work and I blame it on my 60 Gig PS3 getting the YLOD. Cost me 100 bucks to fix. Just got it back today and I am pissed that my old PS2 Brick I have had for over 9 years is still going and my 500 dollar PS3 shit the bed in less than 3 years.


Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

@Admin wrote:
@1gneous wrote:
I blame Chernobyl
We are, I am just in a bad mood at work and I blame it on my 60 Gig PS3 getting the YLOD. Cost me 100 bucks to fix. Just got it back today and I am pissed that my old PS2 Brick I have had for over 9 years is still going and my 500 dollar PS3 shit the bed in less than 3 years.

mine did the same thing. the temperature regulation sensor went out so it would turn on and shut right off with the yellow light. I had to send mine in and they didn't switch the hd that was in my original ps3 into the new 60 gig they sent me. So I lost EVERYTHING! I am still pissed 2 years later. Believe me I understand... and it cost me $150 bucks, and they didn't do shit.


Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm

*bump*

send the message guys


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 am

I did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook   

Back to top Go down
 
Unlike NOCOM 4 on facebook
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: