Share | 

A look at the move and Socom/Killzone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/10/in-the-trenches-with-killzone-3-socom-4-and-the-playstation-move-sharp-shooter/

Yay Socom 4 / Zipper branded gun.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm

I will buy it for the stickers, LMAO. Sad They showed a map I didn't get to play, I have no idea what map that was, it is a Jungle Map no doubt, starts at 2:55 on the video. Then at 2:59 the burned down village ? The gun looks like it works well with Socom 4, I saw some really cool moves with that thing that I didn't know you could do. The Socom 4 part of the vid is interesting. Starts at 2:55

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Is there a Sp armory, I thought they removed that. I definitely saw one.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm

I wonder how well that gun will work with duke nukem forever and modern cambat domination, nice find phoenix
Back to top Go down
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 pm

thats the best gun hardware for move ive seen very nice find

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:14 pm

I think it will work better for 3rd person shooters than 1st. Using the move on mag is awkward still no matter how much I try.i am thinking it will be nice on spec ops the line
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Every time I watch this Damn Video I want that stupid gun for some reason. Power of suggestion is a bitch. My son saw this gun and he wants it with Killzone 3 for his Birthday. This may be a good excuse to buy it and try it out on Socom 4 Single player only,, I wouldn't disgrace myself by trying this on-line. I do have a Socom rep to keep and and the first time I hear anyone in our Clan using this thing on Multi Player, get ready to be Razzed for weeks. For you young guys that is a polite way of saying your a Puss. LMAO, Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:37 am

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Every time I watch this Damn Video I want that stupid gun for some reason. Power of suggestion is a bitch. My son saw this gun and he wants it with Killzone 3 for his Birthday. This may be a good excuse to buy it and try it out on Socom 4 Single player only,, I wouldn't disgrace myself by trying this on-line. I do have a Socom rep to keep and and the first time I hear anyone in our Clan using this thing on Multi Player, get ready to be Razzed for weeks. For you young guys that is a polite way of saying your a Puss. LMAO, Very Happy

Razz I'm prepared to be razzed, but are you prepared to die at the hands of the sharpshooter?

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 am

NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Razz I'm prepared to be razzed, but are you prepared to die at the hands of the sharpshooter?
All I can say is I am glad you will be wearing a BER tag when you do it, because I know you have some mad sniping skills. rendeer

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 am

I have the Move and just got the Nav controller the other day. The Move works great with Killzone 3 and Modern Combat: Domination but it takes a lot of tweaking the settings before you find your comfort zone.

I tried MAG with the Move a while ago, but not since i got the Nav controller. You REALLY need the Navigation controller with the Move to get the full experience, or else it just feels terribly awkward.

I think Socom 4 will be alright with the Move. As long as you dont have to do any quick-turning.....try to keep your line of sight in the dirction of the enemy AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to avoid having to turn sharply. I think the move has the advantage over the controller for things in front of you, but everything else, the controller is better.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A look at the move and Socom/Killzone   

Back to top Go down

A look at the move and Socom/Killzone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: