Share | 

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
A-K-I-L-L-E-S
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Just looked at the site and so far, I must say you have my clan's attention. If the S4 clan matches are lame we will be looking for something very similar to this. Looks great.
Back to top Go down
kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 pm

I cant wait to see what we can actually do for clan wars. But my site is set up so basically you can create you own tournament with whatever settings you want, and I will also have public tournaments which will have the most popular settings. Its mainly to get a bunch of clan wars going, (which is what socom is all about) and have some good competition.

I hope you come check us out and tell clans you are friendly with. There is no long term commitment, you can come and go as you please. There will be tournaments that are one or twice a week that last for months, and there will be tournaments that last a week, weekend, or even a day. I want to cater to the fans and have some fun.
Back to top Go down

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: TOURNAMENTS & CLANS-
Jump to: