SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 am
It sure as hell aint socom
Anonymous

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 am
Sorry gilley didnt meam to hijack your thread. Back to the tournament.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:34 am
DITCH wrote:Sorry gilley didnt meam to hijack your thread. Back to the tournament.
Trust me Gilley knows how everyone feels, and if the game ends up not being what I wanted in a SOCOM game then I will just treat it like any other Shooter out.

Zipper didn't take the franchise in the right direction and I agree with that and I don't see anything in SOCOM 4 that says SOCOM is in it anywhere. But if they clean up Classic Mode, add all the missing features we are asking for, including Demo, "Dltch it may OK".
Anonymous

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:33 pm
If that all happened i might get it used.thats a big might...socom is the reason I got a ps3.i remember when all my friends got their 360s my wife said to me." Socom will never be on it". So I waited for the ps3. And have waited for 5 years. And this is what we get....makes me depressed and wanting to shoot my ps3 with my ak47 and become an xbox doosh like the rest of my real life friends
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 pm
You have an AK-47..........................?
kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 pm
After playing it I felt it was very similar to socom, but not the same socom we have become accustomed to. It is still a very competitive TPS. It may not be the socom everyone wanted, but I think you guys will really be missing out on a great game here if you dont get it. Definitely wait until the beta to make up your mind though.

I think a lot of people are hung up on the fact that its not "socom" and fail to see that it is going to be an amazing game. Any socom fan that would buy COD or Killzone instead of Socom 4, is not a true socom fan <---Just my opinion... Razz
Anonymous

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:49 pm
Not to flame you or be rude gilley but imo any socom fan or socom purist would only buy this game used instead of new to show zipper that we do not support their passing this game off as socom. A socom purist is completely against radar and etags and the removal of all things socom from this game. This game is mag2 in 3rd person with rounds and alot less options than the last gen socoms... And yes among my many other guns I own an ak47
kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:09 pm
I am against e-tags. That is the only thing I am fighting for right now. All Im saying is socom 4 might not be as good as the "socom" we wanted, but if its better than any other shooter it would be dumb to by another shooter out of spite. And if people dont buy socom 4 "to teach zipper a lesson", the next one will be even less like socom or there wont be a next one.

There are far more options in Socom 4 than S1-CA, Con might have had more customization.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum