Primaries and Secondaries

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Primaries and Secondaries

Post by NAME-LESS on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I have seen many threads that suggest shotguns be locked as the only secondary. This is my favorite solution, although I would prefer a system such as this:

When equipping a SMG, AR, LMG or SR. You will only be aloud to equip smaller, pump-action shotguns.



Shotguns such as the USAS-12 and the AA-12 and other large or high rate of fire shotguns will be reserved as primaries.

When equipping the primary shotgun, weaker SMG's will be accessible as secondaries.



Since the Super M-90 is being included as a pre-order, perhaps it could be the only exception to the secondary rule.


Signing out.
avatar
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm

If they refuse to add pistols. Or are too incompetent. I think the closest they can do is : in classic mode-lock in submachine guns as your secondary and lock them on single shot.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by NAME-LESS on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

DITCH wrote:If they refuse to add pistols. Or are too incompetent. I think the closest they can do is : in classic mode-lock in submachine guns as your secondary and lock them on single shot.

I can't agree with this. SMG are a vital component of warfare and should never be locked away like that. A lot of people use SMGs only and that would be wrong to take that away from someone because it makes you happy.


Signing out.
avatar
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

I did not say take them away. You could.have a submachinegun as a primary on full auto.but your secondary in place of the pustol would be a sub locked on singleshot. Because this is the most similar to a pustol in range accuracy and damage
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by NAME-LESS on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

DITCH wrote:I did not say take them away. You could.have a submachinegun as a primary on full auto.but your secondary in place of the pustol would be a sub locked on singleshot. Because this is the most similar to a pustol in range accuracy and damage

I see, I guess that could work. I don't care either way, as long as it's changed. I just posted my preferred form.


Signing out.
avatar
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by RaginPhoenix on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:40 am

Subs with single shot always reminds me of good old paintball in the frostfire box room. BTW I like Nameless system. It doesn't involve much work compared to adding pistols and IMHO i actually like that system over pistols.

RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Join date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by ChainFire420 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

2 things....

First:

Shotguns such as the USAS-12 and the AA-12 and other large or high rate of fire shotguns SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GAME.

Secondly:
If you forced me to use my MP5/HK5 with only single-shot, I'd be really REALLY pissed off. That would be the kind of thing that would put me over the edge as far as this franchise and company are concerned.

I'm already fuming about my loss of a trusty side-arm. The Mark .23 and 226 are close, trusted friends of mine in socom. Hell, I use pistols all the time in CoD and other games. There are no special forces out there that don't have a reliable side-arm and tactical knife on them at all times. It essential.


avatar
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by NAME-LESS on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 am

@ChainFire420 wrote:2 things....

First:

Shotguns such as the USAS-12 and the AA-12 and other large or high rate of fire shotguns SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GAME.

Secondly:
If you forced me to use my MP5/HK5 with only single-shot, I'd be really REALLY pissed off. That would be the kind of thing that would put me over the edge as far as this franchise and company are concerned.

I'm already fuming about my loss of a trusty side-arm. The Mark .23 and 226 are close, trusted friends of mine in socom. Hell, I use pistols all the time in CoD and other games. There are no special forces out there that don't have a reliable side-arm and tactical knife on them at all times. It essential.

Sometimes they have shotguns on their sides as a side-arm Smile. Auto shotguns (the USAS) are already confirmed and they aren't going anywhere, as much as I hate them.

I just hope they weren't dumb enough to only give one team an auto again.


Signing out.
avatar
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Primaries and Secondaries

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum