Primaries and Secondaries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Primaries and Secondaries   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I have seen many threads that suggest shotguns be locked as the only secondary. This is my favorite solution, although I would prefer a system such as this:

When equipping a SMG, AR, LMG or SR. You will only be aloud to equip smaller, pump-action shotguns.

Shotguns such as the USAS-12 and the AA-12 and other large or high rate of fire shotguns will be reserved as primaries.

When equipping the primary shotgun, weaker SMG's will be accessible as secondaries.

Since the Super M-90 is being included as a pre-order, perhaps it could be the only exception to the secondary rule.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primaries and Secondaries   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm

If they refuse to add pistols. Or are too incompetent. I think the closest they can do is : in classic mode-lock in submachine guns as your secondary and lock them on single shot.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Primaries and Secondaries   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

DITCH wrote:
If they refuse to add pistols. Or are too incompetent. I think the closest they can do is : in classic mode-lock in submachine guns as your secondary and lock them on single shot.

I can't agree with this. SMG are a vital component of warfare and should never be locked away like that. A lot of people use SMGs only and that would be wrong to take that away from someone because it makes you happy.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primaries and Secondaries   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

I did not say take them away. You could.have a submachinegun as a primary on full auto.but your secondary in place of the pustol would be a sub locked on singleshot. Because this is the most similar to a pustol in range accuracy and damage
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Primaries and Secondaries   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

DITCH wrote:
I did not say take them away. You could.have a submachinegun as a primary on full auto.but your secondary in place of the pustol would be a sub locked on singleshot. Because this is the most similar to a pustol in range accuracy and damage

I see, I guess that could work. I don't care either way, as long as it's changed. I just posted my preferred form.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Primaries and Secondaries   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:40 am

Subs with single shot always reminds me of good old paintball in the frostfire box room. BTW I like Nameless system. It doesn't involve much work compared to adding pistols and IMHO i actually like that system over pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primaries and Secondaries   

Back to top Go down

Primaries and Secondaries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: