SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Is this really going on "Cheaters"

+5
Zditch777
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
(WW2)Patton296
BiG-LUCK
PAUL-AWOL-
9 posters
Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 6 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:11 am
That looks like just got Lagswitched that's all.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 6 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:50 pm
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:That looks like just got Lagswitched that's all.
Didn't realize a lag switch could stop game play that long. That is almost like some Matrix type shit going on, see I knew it wasn't the damn servers.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:That looks like just got Lagswitched that's all.
Didn't realize a lag switch could stop game play that long. That is almost like some Matrix type shit going on, see I knew it wasn't the damn servers.

Ya on this video you can see guy was in tunnel lag switch's them then runs out of tunnel afterwards thats easy to do if you own lag switch. Did you guys all die right out of spawn almost after you spawned?
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm
About 4 to 6 seconds in the round, we all died the same way.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:39 pm
Admin wrote:About 4 to 6 seconds in the round, we all died the same way.

Ya in frostfire alot faster to get across map cause so small so you just need like say no more then 45 secs of lag.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:13 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Well I didn't really believe Lag Switches could be used on the PS3, I was wrong. Witnessed this personally yesterday afternoon playing Socom Confrontation. The round Started and 6 of us died with in 3 seconds of the round started on Frost Fire. We stayed in the room, this actually happened twice, and I recognized the Clan Tag of the guy who was lag switching. He claimed he didn't know what happened and we were just standing there so he cut us all. Bullshit,,, the motherfoker was using a Lag Switch, so yes Cheating is going on and they all need to be banned.

Ok I knew I would find proof of what happened to me on Frost Fire sooner or later, here it is, same map bascially the exact same thing happened to these guys also.

That reminds me of what the [P\S] clan did to me a while back. I hate them so. I encountered a couple of lagswitchers last night, but not to that extreme.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm
I heard these idiot's released how to do this on youtube and next gen how to get 1000 bullets and stuff. If starts happening Iam not playing rank no more.
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 pm
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:I heard these idiot's released how to do this on youtube and next gen how to get 1000 bullets and stuff. If starts happening Iam not playing rank no more.
now X_x__SnAkE__x_X your feeling what
us average non glitcher feels,when your trying
to play a clean game and some fag hopes
in a rank room and fucks it all up.
X_x__SnAkE__x_X U DO HAVE A SOUL
LOL (little humor)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum