SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Is this really going on "Cheaters"

+5
Zditch777
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
(WW2)Patton296
BiG-LUCK
PAUL-AWOL-
9 posters
Go down
Zditch777
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 pm
[quote="[BER]PAUL-AWOL-"]How's it going ditch, sorry to hear about your Bann on Socom.com. That sux, what did you say to get yourself Banned. I will try to put up hot topics from the Socom.com boards for you guys who are banned so you can see what's going on. I was banned for 30 days for calling someone a whiny ass Bitch and some other hardcore stuff. He complained to a Mod and got the boot for 30 days. [/quote
Lol that's awesome. I actually wonderedi where you went.i said health regen was weak ass training wheels for pussies.i made a few threads about stuff.of course ask those posts and threads were promptly deleted]i couldn't have my ditch name on here and my usual email address for some reason, I've never been here before.hit me up on psn.mine is DLTCH
Zditch777
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:01 pm
sorry to you all about my spelling.I'm posting from my phone and it does weird stuff sometimes and I'm technologically stupid.. Btw I won't spam this holy site as if my name was street marine.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:37 pm
Go for it, Spam the shit out of it, who cares. That is what this place is for. LMAO.
Zditch777
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:49 pm
Admin wrote:Go for it, Spam the shit out of it, who cares. That is what this place is for. LMAO.

WOW!! thats fuckin awesome
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Admin wrote:Go for it, Spam the shit out of it, who cares. That is what this place is for. LMAO.

Im supprised I havn't been banned yet. I have been heckling the lag switchers and rank ups every time they post something. Especially jbreezy. I posted about the legit confrontation players. So he instant messages me. He says that he plays everyday and he and his clan are so good that they still win against the lag switchers. And because we don't win. Is because we are trash and we suck. He continues to comment that they don't cheat either. I didn't say anything even though I looked at his stats and laughed. Then Streetmarine posted that video of him lag switching. That was great. So every time I see his post I reply to it. FAKE! lol.
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Oh, here is a shocker. Ironfist just posted on the forums. Asked why on his other name he ranked up for half the day but his rank didn't even go up. lmao.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 pm
What a dumb ass. LMAO, everyone knows he ranks up anyways.
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Admin wrote:What a dumb ass. LMAO, everyone knows he ranks up anyways.

Ya I know. But what gets me is the cheats infested the game. Not a big shock. But know there infesting the forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum