SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

The Savage Socom Community Empty The Savage Socom Community

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 am
With the plethora of information released about SOCOM recently, it's obvious the boards have been a savage free-for-all about opinions and thoughts, but it's come to a point where it's hard to have an back-and-forth debate about things.

Basically what I'm saying is, everyone's turned pessimistic and it's a bad choice to stay a skeptic; I'll vouch for that. I've become a hated mother fucker this past week. People love to hate me for being rational and give my honest opinion. It's shit, dude. The community's stabbing backs and taking names on one another.

I'm not here to say, "my idea's the best!" I'm talking about the accusing and bullshit that's been on that dramatic, fucking, forum lately. When the game comes out, I'll give my honest opinion about it, and I'll finally say "You're right." to people if I happen to hate the game. I'm not one to demand the unknown. Zipper said yesterday "SP and MP are very different beasts." and nobody keeps that kind of mentality when listening to these podcasts or writing threads.

And, I'm not stupid. I realize you people WANT to love the game, but you're getting discouraged. I'm not going to say I'm not a little at awe about the situation, but It's pointless to complain until we see more. Seeing is believing and that's where I'll end this lengthy rant, but keep in mind when you write another thread on SOCOM.com, "SP and MP are different beasts."-Zpr_DunhamSmash
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum