SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Beta Date confirmed ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Beta Date confirmed ......

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:22 am
I just realized something, and maybe everyone else already knows this(maybe I'm just a little slow), but it has been exactly one year now since they opened the S4 forums.
B1LLYBAD
B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://poetry-soul.4umer.net

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:27 pm
affraid
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:I just realized something, and maybe everyone else already knows this(maybe I'm just a little slow), but it has been exactly one year now since they opened the S4 forums.
Good catch, I may post that on there in your name saying you caught this. That's cool.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:I just realized something, and maybe everyone else already knows this(maybe I'm just a little slow), but it has been exactly one year now since they opened the S4 forums.
Good catch, I may post that on there in your name saying you caught this. That's cool.

About 5 minutes after posting this, I found a thread at Socom.com with 30 posts. I guess someone beat me to it. Also, no need to post my findings in my name. I don't care who gets credit, as long as my ideas/thoughts are heard, so feel free to post whatever under your own name.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum