SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

Finally real BETA news.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally real BETA news.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm
Thebeta is so close to launch they dont have enough time to do a damn thing,i, mean how long does it take to print amd ship .guess they will have day 1 patch like con

FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm
I wont get an early beta unless awol gives me one....I called seth luisi too many bad names over the years....hahahahahah....If the beta is a flop I will look forward to battlefield 3
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm
FrUsTrAtEd- wrote:I wont get an early beta unless awol gives me one....I called seth luisi too many bad names over the years....hahahahahah....If the beta is a flop I will look forward to battlefield 3

I think you and about 10,000 others have bashed that dude. He is scared of his own shadow I think. Seriously. LMAO.
B1LLYBAD
B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://poetry-soul.4umer.net

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 pm
lol i will see ya all on april 5th
cause i'm poor and is the only way
i'' be able to play beta i'll enjoy my free acess
for it.i keep telling everybody that the beta cards
in KZ3 was a hype lol all them people who trading
KZ3 in after spending 60+dollors just for early beta
jokes on you.FREE IS BETTER
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:08 pm
(>B<)B1LLYBAD wrote:lol i will see ya all on april 5th
cause i'm poor and is the only way
i'' be able to play beta i'll enjoy my free acess
for it.i keep telling everybody that the beta cards
in KZ3 was a hype lol all them people who trading
KZ3 in after spending 60+dollors just for early beta
jokes on you.FREE IS BETTER

yeah it was a scam to get more sales for KZ3 and now this is a scam to get people to sigh up for PS+. Like Paul said, Sony is pulling the strings and all they care about is money not customer loyalty or support. I am thinking my support of the sony brand ends with the PS3. No PS4 for me, strictly pc gaming.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.

Ive been having a ton of fun on MAG lately. What faction are you? I've never played Red Dead but heard good things about it. Is it any good? And yea I feel kinda boned about playing a beta literally 2 weeks before the game come out. Meh, Sony's can be a biotch sometimes but I can't complain since they gave me a ton of free stuff over the times. Im just hoping for a private invite.

Hey Paul im pretty sure your gonna get a private invite, if you get some to share can I get one?

Raven, the best faction. The only faction that has mature players who speak English and have mics, IMO. Although, I do have an alt on each of the other 2 factions.

Red Dead is 100% GOTY last year. GameInformer agrees with me. It is also one of my favorite games of all time, and a must have for gamers who are also western lovers(or just gamers in general).

I know it is all Sony, I was just so mad I was blaming Zipper just as much as Sony. In reality it is all Sony, as they are responsible for the marketing(damn you KB!).

I'm a little mad at Roper and Dunham for some of the bs they have said about MAG and S4.

MAG: We can't add balaclavas for memory reasons. Really? Well then, how did you add 9 new guns, 3 new armors, 2 new modes and 6 more guns after making those comments then? For gods sake, at least take the Raven guy wearing one off the case for the newer copies of the game.

S4: The stuff about PS+ and the beta a long time ago.

It would be nice to get a private invite, but my chances are pretty poor considering. Maybe they will repay me for being in the MAG beta.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:38 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.

Ive been having a ton of fun on MAG lately. What faction are you? I've never played Red Dead but heard good things about it. Is it any good? And yea I feel kinda boned about playing a beta literally 2 weeks before the game come out. Meh, Sony's can be a biotch sometimes but I can't complain since they gave me a ton of free stuff over the times. Im just hoping for a private invite.

Hey Paul im pretty sure your gonna get a private invite, if you get some to share can I get one?

I will try my best to determine who gets what, I have alot of Clan Members who really don't visit this pace and I may give the invites to my loyal Forum posters. Due it like SOCOM.com is doing with me and others. I think it is only fair to do it this way. Thanking those who visit and contribute to the forums is the way to go and to thank all of you. So yes if I get extra codes I will choose those who I feel contribute to the Socom Fans forum. Fair enough, everyone agree. But remember it depends if I get extra codes. If I don't sorry and I hope all of you are on the Playstation Plus.

I can't get PS+ because I just spent that $20 on MAG. I love so no big woop. I really shouldn't be too mad about KZ3 either, as I do like the game, and it's the only game I can play with my brother(he has CON, but no CF pack, and those are the only maps I care for other than Fallen).

I just realized I forgot the word lose in the post up there.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 am
I think they will only give you 1 beta code Paul, and if you get more your family should get 1st dibs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum