SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Finally real BETA news.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally real BETA news.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 am
1gneous wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:That kind of fucks the guys who went out and bought KZ3 thinking they would get in early, LMAO. All you have to do is buy Playstation Plus and there you go. It's another ploy to get more money.

at this point are you even surprised? it is Zipper after all.

I thought they were above cheap ploys like that. I guess that's what I get for trusting a business, a SONY owned business.
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 am
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:That kind of fucks the guys who went out and bought KZ3 thinking they would get in early, LMAO. All you have to do is buy Playstation Plus and there you go. It's another ploy to get more money.

I just bought the MAG DLC too......Had I known this then there is no way I would have donated my money to scum like that. Thats dirty.

Remember that thing about PS+ not getting the beta a while back? Fucking lying pricks. I can't wait for the Battlefield 3 beta :l.

That is exactly why I won't give Zipper any money NAME-LESS, they lied to my face at E3 about some basic classic SOCOM features. They will say/do anything
to make a buck including lying about the beta and when it will release. Pretty shady shit if you ask me but on par for the way Zipper has been as of late.
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am
NAME-LESS wrote:
1gneous wrote:

I thought they were above cheap ploys like that. I guess that's what I get for trusting a business, a SONY owned business.

Hey don't beat yourself up, alot of us "trusted" Zipper. Of course if you recall we did it before they were purchased by Sony. Alot has changed since they became a Sony owned company.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 am
You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am
1gneous wrote:

I think it's Sony myself, Zipper is the puppet being pulled around by the strings. It's all about money, this will build up Playstation plus sales.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.

Ive been having a ton of fun on MAG lately. What faction are you? I've never played Red Dead but heard good things about it. Is it any good? And yea I feel kinda boned about playing a beta literally 2 weeks before the game come out. Meh, Sony's can be a biotch sometimes but I can't complain since they gave me a ton of free stuff over the times. Im just hoping for a private invite.

Hey Paul im pretty sure your gonna get a private invite, if you get some to share can I get one?

1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.

Ive been having a ton of fun on MAG lately. What faction are you? I've never played Red Dead but heard good things about it. Is it any good? And yea I feel kinda boned about playing a beta literally 2 weeks before the game come out. Meh, Sony's can be a biotch sometimes but I can't complain since they gave me a ton of free stuff over the times. Im just hoping for a private invite.

Hey Paul im pretty sure your gonna get a private invite, if you get some to share can I get one?

I have Red Dead, I love that game. Especially the Undead Horde online mode. Free play can be super fun too. The best is if you and some buddies can go to the Mexican Federale's fortress and set up camp on their roof tops and just kill kill kill hahahaha it's hilarious.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:

I will try my best to determine who gets what, I have alot of Clan Members who really don't visit this pace and I may give the invites to my loyal Forum posters. Due it like SOCOM.com is doing with me and others. I think it is only fair to do it this way. Thanking those who visit and contribute to the forums is the way to go and to thank all of you. So yes if I get extra codes I will choose those who I feel contribute to the Socom Fans forum. Fair enough, everyone agree. But remember it depends if I get extra codes. If I don't sorry and I hope all of you are on the Playstation Plus.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum