SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Playstation Plus is 17.99 for 3 months Empty Playstation Plus is 17.99 for 3 months

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:31 pm
I purchased this about a month ago and it's actually not all that bad. Also if you are PS plus member you get into the SOCOM 4 beta a week early "March 22" than those with SOCOM 4 Beta cards. Funny, how people went out and spent 65 dollars for a SOCOM 4 Beta card only to find out today you start on March 29th. I would be pissed off also if I did this.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Playstation Plus is 17.99 for 3 months Empty Re: Playstation Plus is 17.99 for 3 months

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I purchased this about a month ago and it's actually not all that bad. Also if you are PS plus member you get into the SOCOM 4 beta a week early "March 22" than those with SOCOM 4 Beta cards. Funny, how people went out and spent 65 dollars for a SOCOM 4 Beta card only to find out today you start on March 29th. I would be pissed off also if I did this.

I really should have done this, I would have got MAG DLC for half price. I know they want to promote PS+, but from a business standpoint, it was incredibly stupid of them to limit the MAG Demo to that small of a player base. If it was released to the public(maybe it was and I missed it. If so please tell me) they would have had thousands more people exposed to the game if not over a million.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum