Share | 

Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 am

MAG
COD
BC2
RSV 2
UNCHARTED 2
SPEC OPS
GEARS 3

See a Pattern here. I am sad to see only a handful of ol school fans that are trying whole heartily to defend what is left of SOCOM. It makes me wonder if some of you who claim to have played and loved SOCOM are full of **bleep**. I think most of you at this point are posting to get a kudo,, you have lost touch of SOCOM.

I know who you are and I will start calling you out, I have seen too many people band wagon jumping who claim to be hard core fans. All of you need to remember why we are here, because we miss and loved playing SOCOM not those games I listed above.

I don't care who thinks the game looks good, so do those games above I listed and that doesn't automatically qualify it as a SOCOM game. I want you to list what you see in SOCOM 4 that makes this SOCOM. I will start for those who are stuck on Round Base, 3rd person, because Ghost Recon has the same features.

http://socomfans.forumotion.net/

I posted this on SOCOM.COM, and yes the Monkeys went crazy and threw shit on everybody.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 am

Thats funny..!!

Ok so Socom 4, whats the same as old socoms .... let me think ..... it has bullets, does this count.?

voxclan.forumclan.com
www.forthewingaming.net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Goes hand in hand with a thread I posted awhile back.. Titled the unanswered question. And nobody can answer it still
Back to top Go down
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

I know who you are and I will start calling you out, I have seen too many people band wagon jumping who claim to be hard core fans. All of you need to remember why we are here, because we miss and loved playing SOCOM not those games I listed above.

I like MAG, CoD, and Uncharted, along with many others, but Socom is my home.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm

I feel the same. Right now I feel a little homeless. And socom 4 is the mobile home driving away
Back to top Go down
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

MAG
COD
BC2
RSV 2
UNCHARTED 2
SPEC OPS
GEARS 3

Agreed. Socom 4 is gonna be just another game on this list. I have literally been "drifting" between games, waiting for the next "Socom" and now its only going to be that much longer, if ever, for the next REAL Socom. Sure, I have other games that i genuinely love and play, but I'm done with Confrontation, so I no longer have a Socom to play. It was fun while it lasted, and while Confrontation was a "socom" game in my opinion, its time is up. It only barely made the socom grade, and its had its run, but now all we have to look forward to is 'No'com 4. This is bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Have we lost sight of what SOCOM is about. I haven't
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: