SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING - Page 6 Empty Re: POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm
You sick bastard. You're posting vids faster than i can watch them! LOL!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING - Page 6 Empty Re: POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm
The reason why I posted the last Video, Pysken killed me with a NOOB TUBE just like this guy who got blown to shit. This isn't SOCOM, it's all changing and people are OK with it.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 pm
Im watching that one now. i finished the one by Pixel Enemy (pretty much garbage and Zipper/Sony suck-ups) and i finished the Saving Socom vid. I don't usually watch this stuff, but this something that I care WAY more than I should, but I love Socom and this is killing me inside. More comments in a bit...
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm
I didnt see the Noob Tube, but i did start skipping along about half-way through, after it became obvious the guy recording this was a jackass. 15 min of nothing. best part was the crate getting shot around at 3:37.
Anonymous

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm
Im not going to waste any more time on the beta or the game. I'm done with UNsocom 4
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm
I will continue playing the beta and the full game on the 19th. Its nothing close to what we wanted, but I enjoy CoD, MAG, etc. etc. and I do have fun on this game. The bullet spray isn't too bad, i can headshot a guy with 1-4 bullets from a good distance when they're poking out, but DAMN I miss my Medium Scope/Silencer combination. Only a couple assault rifles can acquire Silencers, and only the SCAR and FAL assault rifles get scopes (low scopes), neither of which can have a silencer.

I want to put my rifle on single-shot, zoom in with my scope on a sniper, pop a headshot, and then get some run n' gun kills, but Zipper won't have it. They said "NO! You will run around un-suppressed and you WILL have a giant red diamond over your head AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!"
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:55 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:I will continue playing the beta and the full game on the 19th. Its nothing close to what we wanted, but I enjoy CoD, MAG, etc. etc. and I do have fun on this game. The bullet spray isn't too bad, i can headshot a guy with 1-4 bullets from a good distance when they're poking out, but DAMN I miss my Medium Scope/Silencer combination. Only a couple assault rifles can acquire Silencers, and only the SCAR and FAL assault rifles get scopes (low scopes), neither of which can have a silencer.

I want to put my rifle on single-shot, zoom in with my scope on a sniper, pop a headshot, and then get some run n' gun kills, but Zipper won't have it. They said "NO! You will run around un-suppressed and you WILL have a giant red diamond over your head AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!"

I agree, bullet spray isn't bad, especially if you use guns like the FDO-11. I know they are holding out on some guns, so you never know, you might get your scope suppressor combo. I would really like to see the M4 with a suppressor(something I'm considering complaining about(I'd like to see the F2000,etc with a suppressor also, but they don't irk me like the M4 does).
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 pm
I finally got the Low Variable Scopes (Mod 5) for the SCAR and FAL guns and love it. The real trick to using any of the scopes in the game (ACOG included) is going prone with the bipod. Bipods deploy automatically when laying down AND when shooting over "solid" cover (when using Cover). The crosshairs are rock-steady and with a bit of skill, you can start counter-sniping without needing a Sniper Rifle.

Be warned, the SCAR and FAL guns only have 20-round clips, so be careful in gunfights and go for the head at all times.

But yea, my standard socom setup used to be an M4A1 with medium scope and suppressor. Not having a silencer on the M4A1 is retarded, and worse, its a Merc gun in this game. Wtf?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum