SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING - Page 2 Empty Re: POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 pm
I was told if you have a Turtle Beach Mic to plug it in, for some reason it speeds up the download. I am already at 24 % from 5 % in 10 minutes
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING - Page 2 Empty Re: POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm
DITCH wrote:Master of puppets is good but I really like kill em all

...And Justice For All>the others.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 pm
Just tested for sec went 5 in 1 first rd damn Iam beast but so far still on the fence lol
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm
Now that I have my hadns on it....it looks hokey as shit. It resembles MAG, but i feel its more like Modern Combat: Domination. Its garbage. The graphics aren't even that nice.

-The camera is constantly up my ass, and every other corner I turn, causes a camera--block.
-When he jumps, he kinda floats.
-The reload sound slike reloading a plastic toy gun.
-Grenade button is garbage, because you instinctively want to hold R2 to aim or cook your grenade, but it does neither.
-Like MAG, there's not enough indication as to when you're getting hit. All of a sudden you just die, adn that background gunfire turned out to be a guy shooting you for 10 seconds.

More to come...
Anonymous

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 am
Thanks chainfire. It looks like 3rd person mag
Anonymous

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am
Mag= $20 off e.bay. Unsocom 4= ,$20 off ebay most likely
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 am
I just seen this on socom.com does this mean we cant talk about it or what. http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4/JUST-A-FEW-QUESTIONS-FOR-THE-BETA-PLAYERS/td-p/1321942
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 am
-Its really hard to tell friend from ally, the diamonds over their heads are....ugly and don't show depth(distance) at all.
-The maps are...very respawn-based. Not much in the way of tactical gameplay.
-Only two modes were available today, Suppression respawn & Suppression Classic. I expected all the modes to be available.
-Knifing is not much different than MAG, slightly less clunky (probably due to better torso movement).

**I believe this thread is for Beta Results, opinions, and information. Can we try to keep our posts limited and on-topis here, please? makes it easier for people who are reading for first-hand experience and opinions.**
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum